This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- May be stacked two high
- 6 3/4" interior deck height
- 7-gauge hot rolled steel legs
- 140,000 BTU
- Natural gas
Bakers Pride DS-990 NAT GAS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2146 lb.
- 65 1/4 Inches
- 43 Inches
- 65 1/2 Inches
- Deck Width
- 48 Inches
- Deck Depth
- 36 Inches
- Deck Height
- 6 3/4 Inches
- Door Type
- NSF Listed
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Number of Decks
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Deck Style
- Temperature Range
- 300 - 650 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 140,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride DS-990 NAT GAS Details
The Bakers Pride DS-990 Super Deck GS/DS Series natural gas double deck oven is designed for high volume pizza and all-purpose operations.
For a cooler outer temperature and consistent interior temperature, this pizza deck oven features a fully insulated, heavy gauge, type 403 stainless steel exterior and a high-heat resistant, 16-gauge aluminized steel interior with hearth stone decks. Its spring-balanced doors are also fully insulated with easy-to-grip tubular steel handles.
Each double deck pizza oven features a 300-650 degree Fahrenheit thermostat with independent, operator-controlled top and bottom heat controls.
The Bakers Pride DS-990 Super Deck GS/DS Series gas deck oven is designed with a combination gas control that incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety and pressure regulator. Its easily removable, slide-out, heavy-duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame uniformly in the burner chamber.
Overall: 65 1/4"W x 43"D x 65 1/2"H
Deck Size: 48"W x 36"D
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride DS-990 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register