$17,211.15/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $516.33 back (51,633 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 1/2" thick Fibra-ment stone deck in each oven cavity; 7" chamber height
- Cook directly on the deck or use your pans and screens
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and legs
- Modulating thermostat and tubular burners; 300-650 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- Natural gas, 132,000 BTU; liquid propane conversion kit included
Sierra Range SRPO-48G-2 NAT gas w/ LP conversion Kit Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1640 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 42 Inches
- 68 Inches
- Door Type
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- Gas Inlet Size
- 1/2 Inches
- Number of Decks
- Power Type
- Field Convertible
- Deck Style
- Temperature Range
- 300 - 650 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 132,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Sierra Range SRPO-48G-2 NAT gas w/ LP conversion Kit Details
Prepare for the rush at your pizzeria or bakery with this Sierra Range SRPO-48G-2 natural gas 48" double pizza deck oven! Featuring two independent chambers, this pizza deck oven doubles output without a larger footprint. This unit is made of durable, heavy-duty stainless steel with strong door handles for long-lasting use in your kitchen. Each oven door is insulated for better energy efficiency and features a spring to ensure easy opening and closing.
Each Sierra Range deck oven chamber features a 1 1/2" thick Fibra-ment stone for efficient baking. You can cook pizzas or other delicacies directly on the stone itself or use your pans and screens, depending on the results you want.
This oven is designed to provide maximum heat while using the least amount of energy, and to provide the best recovery times between uses. The tubular type burners are spaced every 12" for the best heat distribution. Each oven has a modulating thermostat and utilizes a low input BTU for fast recovery.
The unit has a temperature range of 300-650 degrees Fahrenheit and you can set each chamber to a different temperature if you wish. A natural gas connection is required for operation and this unit ships prepared to connect to a natural gas line. A liquid propane conversion kit is included. 132,000 BTU.
Deck Clearance: 7"
Cooking Surface Dimensions: 36" x 36"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Sierra Range SRPO-48G-2 NAT gas w/ LP conversion Kit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This warranty applies to commercial use only and will be void if used in a residential setting.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register