Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Makes up to 497 lb. of full cube ice per day
- Durable 304 stainless steel exterior with a polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Includes bright LED lights to illuminate the ice bin and a removable air filter for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V; NEMA 5-15P
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$182.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$139.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Avantco Ice Machines Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
- Choice 5 Gallon Ice Tote Kit with 12 oz. Scoop and Scoop Holder
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice MC-500-30-FA 30" air cooled modular full cube ice machine!
Capable of producing up to 497 lb. of full cube ice per day, you'll always have plenty of ice to serve on demand. At 30" in width, this full size unit is great for bars, kitchens, and coffee shops.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
For ease of maintenance, a built in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly. This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in.
OceanLoch Mounting Holes
This unit comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible.
Removable Air Filter
A nickel-plated evaporator and removable air filter make for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance.
Side-Breathing with Rear Exhaust
Designed for side-breathing and rear exhaust, you can avoid hot air being blown outward into your kitchen or service area.
Stainless Steel Construction
Constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior, this unit is built to last in the busiest commercial environments. It is also non-corrosive, making it ideal for settings that are high in moisture and humidity.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:30 Inches
- Depth:24 3/8 Inches
- Height:22 3/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register