Advance Tabco CRCI-36R-7 Stainless Steel Ice Bin and Storage Rack Combo with 7-Circuit Cold Plate - 36" x 21" (Right Side Ice Bin)
- 12" deep insulated ice bin with 77 lb. capacity
- Welded partition between two bins
- Built-in 7-circuit cold plate
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated 4" backsplash and rear deck for extra storage
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Includes two 3-pack injection molded plastic bottle racks
You May Also Need
Advance Tabco A-20 Replacement Bottle Rack Insert - 6/Case
$114.99 / Case
Advance Tabco SU-10C 14" Stainless Steel Leg Upgrade
$96.99 / Each
Advance Tabco A-43 36" Stainless Steel Ice Bin False Bottom
$60.75 / Each
Advance Tabco's stainless steel restaurant equipment is built to meet the needs of any ghost kitchen. Learn more about this versatile line of equipment by watching this video!
|Advance Tabco CRCI-36R-7 Specs|
|Compartment Length||12 Inches|
|Ice Bin Length||24 Inches|
|Compartment Width||21 Inches|
|Ice Bin Width||21 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||12 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||12 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||7|
|Type||Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco CRCI-36R-7 Details
Maximize your operation's ice storage capacity with the Advance Tabco CRCI-36R-7 stainless steel ice bin and bottle storage combo unit. A welded partition is fixed between the unit's storage bin and insulated ice bin, with the ice bin on the right side boasting a 77 lb. ice capacity. A 4" backsplash matches the item's stainless steel exterior design and creates a professional, polished look. In addition, a 7-circuit cold plate is fitted to the bottom of the ice bin.
The unit features all stainless steel construction, including:
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel ice bin, front apron, and backsplash
- 20 gauge, 430 series stainless steel sides
- 22 gauge galvaneal front and back understructure
- 11 gauge electrogalvaneal leg channel
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge, galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
This ice bin combo item is designed for exceptional durability and years of high volume use thanks to sturdy construction and adjustable side cross-bracing. A 1/2" IPS drain works to remove melted ice or water from the bottom basin. Two injection molded plastic bottle racks are included, and a rear deck provides further storage capabilities. The perfect addition to nearly any foodservice operation, this Advance Tabco CRCI-36R unit will instantly enhance your ice storage capabilities.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Ice Bin Dimensions:
Storage Compartment Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco CRCI-36R-7
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register