Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7 Stainless Steel Drop-In Ice Bin with 7-Circuit Cold Plate - 21" x 18"
- 10" deep cavity with 50 lb. ice capacity
- 7-circuit cold plate sealed to bottom of bin
- 2 lb. density foam-in-place insulation
- Rubber thermal breaker reduces condensation
- All stainless steel construction
- 1" IPS drain
- Includes stainless steel sliding cover
You May Also Need
|Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7-X Specs|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||7|
|Type||Drop In Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7-X Details
Keep your ice frozen and easily accessible with the Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7 stainless steel drop-in ice bin. With a 10" deep cavity and 50 lb. ice capacity, this chest can accommodate drink-serving operations of nearly any size. Additionally, a 7-circuit cold plate is sealed into the bottom. The whole unit is insulated with 2 lb. density foam-in-place as well as an extruded rubber thermal breaker that reduces condensation, ensuring your ice stays cool for extended periods of time.
20 gauge stainless steel construction adds extended durability, while a 1" IPS drain siphons away melted ice. A stainless steel sliding cover is included for trapping cold air inside. The Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7 ice bin is a versatile and essential addition to your restaurant or bar.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7-X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register