Advance Tabco CRI-12-24-7 Stainless Steel Underbar Ice Bin with 7-Circuit Cold Plate - 24" x 21"
- 12" deep cavity with 77 lb. capacity
- 7-circuit cold plate sealed to bottom of bin
- Styrofoam insulation
- All stainless steel construction
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Integrated rear deck for extra storage
- Includes two removable 3-pack plastic bottle racks
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Advance Tabco SSC-24 Stainless Steel Sliding Ice Bin Cover
Advance Tabco A-20 Replacement Bottle Rack Insert - 6/Case
Advance Tabco SU-10C 14" Stainless Steel Leg Upgrade
Advance Tabco A-39 12" Stainless Steel Ice Bin Partition
Advance Tabco A-41 24" Stainless Steel Ice Bin False Bottom
|Advance Tabco CRI-12-24-7-X Specs|
|Ice Bin Width||15 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||7|
|Type||Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
- How do I connect two or more pieces of Advance Tabco underbar equipment together?
- To connect multiple pieces of Advance Tabco underbar equipment together, please contact our Special Orders team when placing your order, and specify option SU-24. Please be prepared to indicate the desired arrangement of the equipment so the vendor can prepare the connections properly. Additional costs and extended lead time will apply.
Advance Tabco CRI-12-24-7-X Details
For exceptional ice storage, look no further than this Advance Tabco CRI-12-24-7 stainless steel underbar ice bin. Thanks to a 12" deep cavity with 2 lb. density styrofoam insulation, this unit can accommodate food and drink service operations of nearly any size. A 7-circuit cold plate is sealed to the bottom of the bin, while a 4" backsplash serves to prevent ice and water from spilling onto the floor. Additionally, two removable injection molded 3-pack plastic bottle racks are included for ease-of-use.
Durable 22 gauge stainless steel adorns the bin's front apron, backsplash, and understructure. The sides boast a 20 gauge thickness, making the entire unit one that's built to withstand high volume commercial use and years of operation. Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet keep the bin within arm's reach, and adjustable side cross-bracing adds extra stability. Additionally, a rear deck provides even more storage.
The Advance Tabco CRI-12-24-7 underbar ice bin boasts a 77 lb. capacity, making this unit perfect for your restaurant or bar.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco CRI-12-24-7-X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Advance Tabco Supreme Metal (Formerly)|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register