Other Available Sizes:
- 12" deep cavity with 119 lb. capacity
- 10-circuit cold plate sealed to bottom of bin
- Styrofoam insulation
- Stainless steel construction
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Includes two removable 3-pack plastic bottle racks
- Shipping Weight
- 140 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 33 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 4 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 29 Inches
- With Backsplash
- 119 lb.
- Bottle Storage
Made in America
- Installation Type
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Cold Plate Circuits
- Ice Bins With Cold Plate
Advance Tabco SLI-12-36-10-X Details
For exceptional ice storage, look no further than this Advance Tabco SLI-12-36-10 stainless steel underbar ice bin. Thanks to a 12" deep cavity with 2 lb. density Styrofoam insulation, this unit can accommodate food and drink service operations of nearly any size. A 10-circuit cold plate is sealed to the bottom of the bin, while a 4" backsplash serves to prevent ice and water from spilling onto the floor.
The unit features stainless steel construction including:
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel ice bin, front apron, and backsplash
- 20 gauge, 430 series stainless steel sides
- 22 gauge, galvaneal front / back understructure
- 11 gauge electrogalvaneal leg channel
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge, galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Cast aluminum 10-circuit cold plate with 5/16" diameter stainless steel bump and swedge ends
Adjustable side cross-bracing adds extra sturdiness, ensuring this versatile item is built to withstand high volume commercial use and years of operation. Additionally, two removable injection molded 3-pack plastic bottle racks are included to keep you organized. The underbar ice bin boasts a 119 lb. capacity, making this unit perfect for your restaurant or bar.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register