Commercial Kitchen Hoods
Complete your hood system with a commercial kitchen hood that satisfies fire code requirements and removes grease-laden vapors in your kitchen.
Restaurant Hood Systems
Our restaurant hood systems include both the kitchen hood canopy to catch grease and an exhaust fan for ventilation.
Condensate hoods are designed to remove steam and condensation produced by steam equipment.
Ventless Hood Systems
Ventless hood systems are self-contained and require no ductwork for traditional ventilation.
Food Truck Hoods
Food truck exhaust hoods are suitable for food trucks, concession trailers, and mobile kitchens.
Commercial Kitchen Hood Fans
Commercial kitchen hood fans pull air into the hood where it’s vented outside or trapped by filters.
Exhaust Hood Filters and Accessories
We carry a wide selection of exhaust hood filters and accessories to help you maintain your hood system.
- NAKS 28D-2000-FF Direct Drive Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fan - 2000 CFM, 1499 RPM, 115V, Single Phase
$979.00 / Each
- Stainless Steel Commercial Hood Grease Trap Panplus
$24.99 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO1048 Type 1 10' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$3,439.00 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO1148 Type 1 11' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$3,679.00 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO1248 Type 1 12' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$3,719.00 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO1448 Type 1 14' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$4,109.00 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO1648 Type 1 16' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$5,769.00 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO1848 Type 1 18' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$6,859.00 / Each
- Halifax BRPHO2048 Type 1 20' x 48" Commercial Kitchen Hood with BRP Makeup Air (Hood Only)
$6,989.00 / Each
Other Cooking Equipment
Range Hood Filter Types
A majority of commercial cooking equipment – such as ranges, griddles, and fryers – require the use of an exhaust hood. These hoods are designed to remove smoke, heat, steam, and fumes, as well as dirty kitchen air. However, the air in commercial kitchens is filled with bits of grease and food residues that can quickly clog up the ductwork in a hood system if not properly filtered out. By selecting the appropriate hood filter for your establishment, you can keep your exhaust hood working at peak performance and ensure clean kitchen air.
Commercial Exhaust Hoods are Essential to the Safe Operation of Any Commercial Kitchen
Some kitchen hood systems are designed to remove hot air, steam, and smoke, while other exhaust hoods use filters to remove grease and food particles. Restaurant ventilation regulations require that commercial kitchens use proper venting systems that are in line with local codes.
Kitchen exhaust hoods are made to remove combustion products and fumes caused by cooking equipment and then recirculate clean air back into the kitchen. Without the appropriate hood system above a commercial range or fryer, grease collects above the cooking equipment and becomes a fire hazard. Our collection of kitchen hood products includes condensate hoods that are designed to remove hot air and steam caused by dish machines, as well as ventless hood systems that can be used in small kitchens that cannot support a traditional hood system.