Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for making sauces and soups
- Made of 11 gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Tapered design ensures heat is spread evenly along base and sidewalls
- SteelCoat x3 applied with exclusive curtain-coating system for longer wear
- Exclusive Cool Handle included
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
Cook delicious meals with ease when you use this Vollrath Z434112 Wear-Ever 1.5 qt. tapered aluminum sauce pan!
Perfect for making creamy sauces or soups, the Vollrath Z434112 Wear-Ever 1.5 qt. tapered aluminum sauce pan features Vollrath's innovative SteelCoat x3 non-stick coating for longer life, superior durability, and advanced release. Featuring an easily replaceable cool handle with secure rivets, this pan is both long-lasting and resilient.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Love this pan, its is perfect for making quick sauces and melting smaller amounts of chocolate. I will be purchasing a couple more, the clean up is a breeze!"Read More Reviews
SteelCoat x3 Coating
Applied with an exclusive curtain-coating system, this triple-layer environmentally-friendly coating lacks PFOAs, which prolongs the pan's wear-resistance by 25% by using smaller reinforcing agents along its surface for a smooth finish. While shielding against scratching and tarnishing, this coating simultaneously prevents food from bonding with the pan, reducing the need for using oils and fats during cooking. As a result, food will slide from the pan without clinging.
Made of impact-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy, this pan features Vollrath's Cold Draw Process that creates perfectly uniform thickness on the pan's sides and bottom for even heat-transfer and cooking.
The exclusive Cool Handle with removable silicone handle is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and has excellent heat insulation for prime cooking capabilities.
The EverTite riveted handle is also permanently attached to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel and even has a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing longevity.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Compare to Other Products
- 4 Inches
- Top Diameter:
- 6 Inches
- 11 Gauge
- 1.5 qt.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Vollrath Z434212 Wear-Ever 2.75 Qt. Tapered Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 and Blue Silicone Cool Handle
- Thunder Group 6 5/8" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
- Vollrath Z434412 Wear-Ever 4.5 Qt. Tapered Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 and Blue Silicone Cool Handle
- Vollrath Z434312 Wear-Ever 3.75 Qt. Tapered Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 and Blue Silicone Cool Handle
- Thunder Group 8 3/8" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
- Thunder Group 9" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover for 4.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan
9 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register