Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior ideal for commercial use
- Easy-to-use microprocessor controls
- Keyed switch changes between modes and prevents unintended adjustments
- Interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Magnetic snap-in door gasket design
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Comes with set of (4) 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RCV132WUT-HHS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||415 lb.|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||27 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||24.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||With Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RCV132WUT-HHS Details
The Traulsen RCV132WUT-HHS stainless steel 24.2 cu. ft. one section half door reach in convertible freezer/refrigerator gives you unparalleled adaptability by allowing you to change between freezer and refrigerator settings to meet the needs of changing menus and demands, without rearranging your kitchen. Its microprocessor controls are intuitive for use and make it easy for you to monitor this unit. Plus, this high performance double door reach in convertible freezer section features a durable stainless steel exterior that can withstand constant use.
Inside, the spacious stainless steel interior features automatic incandescent lighting to allow for better product visibility. The 3 adjustable wire shelves provide lots of storage space and can hold up to 225 lb. each. Thanks to this model's half door design, you're also able to open just one small section at a time for energy savings. Each door is self closing and includes a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. The gasket-protecting metal door liners and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and temperature preservation. Door locks also allow you to control who can access product.
The top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature retention and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. The model also comes with (4) 6" adjustable stainless steel legs. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 29 7/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 24 7/8"
Height: 27 5/8"
Capacity: 24.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register