Other Available Sizes:
- Classic wok design cooks foods more rapidly than a traditional pan or skillet
- Steep sides allow you to toss foods around for even heat distribution
- Versatile pan lets you stew, steam, boil, deep fry, or stir fry
- Includes 2 sturdy, welded handles for stability and convenience
- Rugged 14-gauge (2 mm) cold-forged steel construction
Saute Asian cuisine to perfection with this Town 34724 hand-hammered Cantonese wok.
No other pan in your kitchen has the versatility of a good wok pan! Woks aren’t just for Asian cuisine anymore; the design of the wok pan is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes. Unlike a traditional skillet, which cooks from the bottom of the pan only, the wok features high steep sides that cook foods from all sides. As food is tossed around the pan, it is cooked extremely quickly and thoroughly due to the even heat distribution. There is no substitute for a good wok when you need to saute and serve in large quantities, and this hand-hammered Cantonese wok is the perfect solution!
"Town 34724 24" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok. This is a very large wok you can definitely feed a lot of people with this it cuts down cooking time and I am very pleased with my purchase."Read More Reviews
Cook and Serve
If you haven’t invested in a wok yet, you are missing out on a useful tool that allows you to stew, steam, boil, deep fry, and stir fry. Cantonese woks like this one combine form and function in a cooking vessel that works great for both cooking and serving. Its hand-hammered design makes this wok just as attractive as it is functional, and it's great for serving large groups of people.
Carbon Steel Construction
Designed to be rugged and practically indestructible, this wok is made from 14 gauge cold-forged carbon steel, giving it the superior durability to stand up to hard use in a commercial kitchen. This material also provides, fast, even heating so that you can achieve predictable and consistent results.
Fits a 20" Chamber
This wok is sized to fit a wok range with a 20" chamber, or it can be used with a wok ring (sold separately) on a conventional burner.
The handles are reinforced to provide ample strength and to ensure that the wok will stand up to even heavy portions with ease.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Top Diameter:
- 24 Inches
- 6 Inches
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Town assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Town 34730 30" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Town 34720 20" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Town 34722 22" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Town 34726 26" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Town 34718 18" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Town 34728 28" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Town 34804 14" Hand Hammered Cantonese Flat Bottom Wok
- Town 34716 16" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Frequently Purchased Together
- Town 34920 19 3/4" Wok Cover
- Town 34706 16" Mandarin Wok
5 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register