Town 34724 24" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 14-gauge (2 mm) cold-forged steel construction
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||24 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a Mandarin wok and a Cantonese wok?
- The difference is in the style of the handle. Mandarin woks feature a long stick handle, while Cantonese woks have two small loop handles, giving cooks a choice of whichever best fits their style.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- My item arrived coated with a thin layer of oil. What is this oil for, and is it ready for immediate use?
- Some carbon steel pans and woks are shipped with a protective oil coating from the factory to prevent them from rusting before their first use. They must be thoroughly washed with warm soapy water to remove all traces of the oil, and then properly seasoned before use.
This Town 34724 24" hand hammered Cantonese wok is made of durable 14-gauge cold-forged steel for added strength and comes with welded handles. It fits a 20" chamber.
Top Diameter: 24"
Asian Woks, Wok Covers, and Wok Rings
Chinese / Asian Take-Out Containers
Appetizer and Tasting Dishes
Reusable Chopsticks and Chopstick Holders
Chinese Soup Spoons, Ladles, and Turners
Foil Insulated Bags
Frequently Purchased Together
Customers Also Viewed
Town 34706 16" Mandarin Wok
Town 34722 22" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34720 20" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34728 28" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34718 18" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34716 16" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34714 14" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
10" Wok Ring
People Talk About:wok woks cook ranges worth everything engine easy duty deep
Sorry to say this is the worse buy i have ever made from Webstaurant the first use of this and it got rusted. The size was good but the quality not worth it.
Natalie W. Posted on 01/19/2016
Thank you for the review, Natalie. We're sorry this has rusted for you. It's important that this wok is seasoned and stored properly after use. A Customer Solutions Representative will be in touch with you about this,
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
This wok is awesome it's everything plus . We used it to cook for 20 people it done it's part . An clean up was very easy .
Gary Y. from Self Posted on 10/20/2015
It is a heavy duty wok, but it is worth for every penny. We use this wok to cook rice and deep fried stuffs. Thank you.
Karen T. from Kim Long Restaurant Posted on 04/02/2015
Cantonese woks are great for industrial wok ranges where the heat is comparable to a mini jet engine! This wok fits nicely on commercial wok ranges!!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/23/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register