Town 34722 22" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
$27.09/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge (1.5 mm) cold-forged steel construction
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Town 34709 16" Stainless Steel Wok Ring
plus $30.49 /Each
17 3/4" Stainless Steel Wok Cover
plus $10.99 /Each
Town 34920 19 3/4" Wok Cover
plus $30.49 /Each
Town 34916 16" Aluminum Wok Cover
plus $15.99 /Each
Town 34917 16 1/2" Aluminum Wok Cover
plus $21.49 /Each
Town 34918 17 1/4" Aluminum Wok Cover
plus $26.99 /Each
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Town 34722 Specs|
|Top Diameter||22 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a Mandarin wok and a Cantonese wok?
- The difference is in the style of the handle. Mandarin woks feature a long stick handle, while Cantonese woks have two small loop handles, giving cooks a choice of whichever best fits their style.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- My item arrived coated with a thin layer of oil. What is this oil for, and is it ready for immediate use?
- Some carbon steel pans and woks are shipped with a protective oil coating from the factory to prevent them from rusting before their first use. They must be thoroughly washed with warm soapy water to remove all traces of the oil, and then properly seasoned before use.
Town 34722 Details
This Town 34722 22" hand hammered Cantonese wok is made of durable 16-gauge cold-forged steel for added strength and comes with welded handles. It fits an 18" chamber.
Top Diameter: 22"
People Talk About:Wok Hand quality Cantonese cheap heavy oil easy duty durable
The Town 22” Hand Hammered Cantonese Wo is an excellent quality Wok. It is heavy weight and very durable. This is a Wok that will last for a long time.
Abby G. Posted on 12/23/2017
Hand hammered! Quality is nice, smell of industrial oil on arrival, which is good, as there is no rust, wash off well, dry and season over the wok burner with oil, should last many years with proper care!
David H. Posted on 12/08/2016
Great product, use this all the time, sturdy product, super easy clean up, cheap considering the quality. I really do enjoy cooking with this product.
Kristen J. Posted on 12/14/2011
This 22" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok, is a heavy duty product, very good finishing and TheWebstaurantStore have it a very cheap price and do not forget to buy the Wok Ring that make a perfect partner.
Jorge A. from Damascus Restaurant Posted on 05/17/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register