Southbend 5171-1 Pilot Burner
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 5171-1 Pilot Burner.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Montague 3583-1 Pilot Lighter
Imperial 20001 Pilot Burner
Garland / US Range G0554-2 3c-2 Pilot Propane
Pitco PP11296 Pilot W/O Spark Wire
Dito Dean 0C6679 Pilot Burner
Pitco B8017803-C Pilot Assy
Frymaster 1061238SP Pilot Assy, Nat Ei W/O Cntrl
LoLo Commercial Foodservice 159589 Pilot Assembly
Get paid to review this product!