Pitco PP11296 Pilot W/O Spark Wire
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Pitco PP11296 Pilot W/O Spark Wire.
Montague 7142-0 Pilot Lighter
Southbend 1182485 Pilot
Pitco B8032101-C Pilot Assy
Cleveland SK2477000 Ignitor/Pilot Assy;T1/T4
Vulcan 00-419316-00002 Pilot
All Points 51-1318 Spark Pilot; 1/4" CCT; Natural Gas
Garland / US Range 2206515 Spark Ignition Pilot Nat 48in
Imperial 10000-14 Pilot Burner Assy
Get paid to review this product!