Other Available Sizes:
- Removable 18" stainless steel blending shaft blends up to 25 gallons at a time
- Highly-resistant ABS plastic body with durable aluminum and steel details
- Powerful 3/5 hp motor with built-in ventilation system
- Self-regulating variable speed control provides and stabilizes power based off food type
- Lightweight body with an ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Sirman 66203500 14" Immersion Blender Shaft for Vortex Immersion Blenders
- Sirman 66204500 18" Immersion Blender Shaft for Vortex Immersion Blenders
- Sirman 66201000 Bowl Support Bracket for Vortex Immersion Blenders
- Sirman IB2280122 Wall Support Hanger for Sirman Vortex Immersion Blenders
- Sirman 66209000 Immersion Blender Whisk for Sirman Vortex Immersion Blenders
|Sirman 66430508 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||13 lb.|
|Length||32 15/16 Inches|
|Shaft Length||18 1/16 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|RPM||2,300 - 13,000 RPM|
Sirman 66430508 Details
Quickly power through soups, sauces, purees, and other foods with the Sirman 66430508 Vortex 43 18" fixed speed immersion blender! Its powerful 3/5 hp motor is double insulated with a built-in ventilation system, ensuring long-lasting performance without the risk of overheating. It uses a self-regulating variable speed control to provide and stabilize power according to food type for efficient use. Plus, it's easy to use with a simple on / off switch and a lightweight, ergonomic design featuring a convenient handle to reduce muscle strain and fatigue.
This unit is constructed of highly resistant ABS plastic with durable aluminum and steel details. The stainless steel shaft attachment is 18" long, making it great for blending up to 25 gallons of product and reaching the bottom of saucepans, stock pots, or mixing bowls. With a feed tube bayonet slot, the shaft is quick to remove or attach whether you want to switch shaft sizes or disassemble the machine for thorough cleaning. For safe use, the double insulation keeps liquid from entering the electrical components, while a rubber cover on the lower part of the body provides a strong grip. This model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Length: 32 15/16"
Shaft Length: 18 1/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register