Roth Wisconsin Cheese 6 lb. Raw Milk Buttermilk Blue Cheese Wheel
- Crafted with 100% rBST-free, raw milk from jersey and holstein cows for ultra-creamy taste
- Cellar-aged for at least 2 months for a tangy, yet mellow, earthy flavor
- Great for cooking, crumbling, or serving on a cheese or charcuterie board
- Pairs well with dark beer, riesling, or gin
- Ships refrigerated
|Cheese Type||Blue Cheese|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Create irresistible recipes worthy of awards with the help of this Roth Cheese buttermilk blue cheese! Cellar-aged for at least 2 months, this ultra-creamy buttermilk blue cheese has a tangy, yet mellow, earthy taste that works exceptionally well in a variety of recipes. Serve the classic and addictive combination of blue cheese and caramelized onions with your juicy, ground chuck burgers, crumble to add to your tossed salads, or use to create a rich and creamy house made dressing for your popular wedge salad. Also great for appetizers and cheese or charcuterie boards, layer this blue cheese with asian pears and pieces of prosciutto over crostinis and lightly drizzle with honey. When pairing with beverages, this blue cheese harmonizes beautifully with dark beers, riesling, or gin.
This high quality cheese is crafted with 100% rBST-free, raw milk from jersey and holstein cows to provide an ultra-creamy taste and texture with moist, separate crumbles. Compared to pasteurized milk cheeses, raw milk cheeses develop a more complex depth of flavor; this cheese provides a bold yet balanced flavor that promises to not overpower your entrees. Versatile in application, this buttermilk blue cheese is sure to be a valuable addition to your restaurant, bistro, or cafe.
Roth Cheese, based in the rolling hills of southern Wisconsin, is owned by a family of cheesemakers who are experts at producing award-winning specialty cheese. Inspired by their Swiss heritage, they handcraft all of their cheeses, from cutting the curd to hand-rubbing spices, to create artisanal quality cheese that your customers will obsess over. Bring Roth Cheese to your establishment for a taste that will bring any meal to the next level.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
This item bears the Wisconsin Cheese label, managed by the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register