Passport to Europe Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 3||$50.99/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious sample of fine meats and cheeses from 4 European countries
- Includes traditional cheeses from Wales and Austria
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Italy and Spain
- Makes 6 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||3 - 7 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
From the stormy coast of Wales to the sun kissed Iberian peninsula, invite your patrons on a culinary trip around Europe with the Passport to Europe charcuterie kit! This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from Austria and Wales and cured meats from Italy and Spain. All in all, it's enough product to create 6 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own, but they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations. Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a delicious variety of European meats and cheeses.
The cheeses in this gourmet kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! From countryside dotted with pastures and wildflower meadows in the Austrian Alps comes Gruyere, a true giant of the cheese world. This Austrian version of this Swiss classic offers everything you'd expect in an Alpine Gruyere: it is wonderfully nutty, slightly spicy, especially mild, yet full flavored! This cheese is made from the sweet milk of cows that graze on Alpine meadows and aged in an environment that mimics the cool, humid climate of the caves where the first Gruyere cheeses were matured centuries ago. For something a little stronger, nibble a slice of the Collier's Powerful Welsh cheddar! Inspired by the tough, rugged miners of Wales, this cheese has an intensely tangy flavor that is toasty, nutty, and subtly sweet. Its lingering aftertaste will be a pleasant reminder of the experience of eating this cheese long after you've finished!
Sample the variety that the Mediterranean region has to offer with the fine Italian and Spanish meats in this kit! Both varieties of meat are pre-sliced, saving you time and eliminating the need for a bulky commercial slicer. First, sample one of the world's most renowned and prized meats with the Fontana Ermes Prosciutto di Parma DOP. Only by being made in accordance with strict regulations that ensure its high quality and absolute authenticity can this ham bear the mark of the 5-point Parma crown. This decadent cured meat is made from the hand-selected legs of heritage breeds of hogs that are expertly trimmed, then coated with a layer of sea salt and cured for 24 months in the perfumed sea breezes of Emilia-Romagna. This rich, traditional meat has a complex, lightly sweet, and savory flavor, as well as a striking ruby-red color shot through with white marbling. Next, the Don Juan Serrano ham is cured using a similar process - but with a distinctly Spanish twist! This ham is coated in salt for 2 weeks and left to age for a minimum of 13 months; during this curing period, cool mountain breezes caress the hams, which lose their fattiness and transform into a delightfully rich, flavorful cured meat! The end result is a cured ham that's unlike any others, with a firm texture and a deep flavor that are unparalleled.
(3) Don Juan 3 oz. thin sliced dry-cured jamon serrano - use 1.5 oz. per board
(3) Fontana Ermes 3 oz. thin sliced aged Prosciutto di Parma DOP - use 1.5 oz. per board
(2) Alps 7 oz. natural Austrian mountain gruyere cheese block - use 2.3 oz. per board
(2) Collier's 7 oz. Powerful Welsh cheddar cheese wedge - use 2.3 oz. per board
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register