Passport to Europe Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 2||$52.49/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious sample of fine meats and cheeses from 4 European countries
- Includes traditional cheeses from Denmark and Wales
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Italy and Spain
- Makes 6 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
You May Also Need
|Package Size||3 - 7 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
From the stormy coast of Wales to the sun kissed Iberian peninsula, invite your patrons on a culinary trip around Europe with the Passport to Europe charcuterie kit! This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from Denmark and Wales and cured meats from Italy and Spain. All in all, it's enough product to create 6 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own, but they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations. Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a delicious variety of European meats and cheeses.
The cheeses in this gourmet kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! The St. Clemens Danish creamy havarti cheese is a mild-yet-complex offering that's sure to please the whole crowd. Made with a time-honored Danish recipe that uses extra cream, this cheese has a smooth, semi-soft consistency, and an irresistibly creamy, buttery flavor. This cheese is created on the Danish island of Bornholm, where cows that graze on sun-drenched pastures produce milk that is particularly sweet and flavorful - qualities that help make the cheese produced at St. Clemens truly exceptional! For something a little stronger, nibble a slice of the Collier's Powerful Welsh cheddar! Inspired by the tough, rugged miners of Wales, this cheese has an intensely tangy flavor that is toasty, nutty, and subtly sweet. Its lingering aftertaste will be a pleasant reminder of the experience of eating this cheese long after you've finished!
Sample the variety that the Mediterranean region has to offer with the fine Italian and Spanish meats in this kit! Both varieties of meat are pre-sliced, saving you time and eliminating the need for a bulky commercial slicer. First, sample one of the world's most renowned and prized meats with the Fontana Ermes Prosciutto di Parma DOP. Only by being made in accordance with strict regulations that ensure its high quality and absolute authenticity can this ham bear the mark of the 5-point Parma crown. This decadent cured meat is made from the hand-selected legs of heritage breeds of hogs that are expertly trimmed, then coated with a layer of sea salt and cured for 24 months in the perfumed sea breezes of Emilia-Romagna. This rich, traditional meat has a complex, lightly sweet, and savory flavor, as well as a striking ruby-red color shot through with white marbling. Next, the Don Juan Serrano ham is cured using a similar process - but with a distinctly Spanish twist! This ham is coated in salt for 2 weeks and left to age for a minimum of 13 months; during this curing period, cool mountain breezes caress the hams, which lose their fattiness and transform into a delightfully rich, flavorful cured meat! The end result is a cured ham that's unlike any others, with a firm texture and a deep flavor that are unparalleled.
(3) Don Juan 3 oz. thin sliced dry-cured jamon serrano - use 1.5 oz. per board
(3) Fontana Ermes 3 oz. thin sliced aged Prosciutto di Parma DOP - use 1.5 oz. per board
(2) St. Clemens 8 oz. Danish creamy havarti cheese block - use 2.3 oz. per board
(2) Collier's 7 oz. Powerful Welsh cheddar cheese wedge - use 2.3 oz. per board
Easy Profit for Your Restaurant's Menu:
Cost per set*: $51.99
Number of boards per set: 6
Cost per board:$8.76
Suggested sell price: $17.99
Profit per board: $9.43
Profit per set: $56.58
*Pricing may vary
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register