Lodge Pro-Logic P12SGR3 12" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan
$24.75/EachShips free with Plus
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Produces beautiful grill marks
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
The Lodge cast iron griddle is perfect for making eggs, sausage, french toast, and more! Simply set the griddle on top of your burner and get cooking!
Lodge cast iron is the perfect way to sear chicken, fish, and more! Watch this video for instructions on how to brine, prep, and cook chicken using a cast iron pan from Lodge.
|Lodge P12SGR3 Specs|
|Length||19 3/4 Inches|
|Height||1 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- Does this cast iron pan weigh more than other similar sized pans?
- Yes, this cast iron pan is heavier than other similar sized cast iron pans due to the additional material used to make the impressions.
Lodge P12SGR3 Details
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge P12SGR3 12" square cast iron grill pan! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular is perfect for making your signature entrees, as well as for use as a serving plate - the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. Use it to saute, fry, stir-fry, sear, or bake - the ridges allow grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This pan is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Length: 19 3/4"
Height: 1 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Lodge L8GP3 10 1/4" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan
Lodge L8SGP3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan
Lodge L8SK3 10 1/4" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
People Talk About:grill pan cast iron better burgers grilled heated nicely buy
2 out of 2 found this review helpful
very good and nice. used for grill chicken. make sure you will seasoned your pot every time after you used it. also bought the P12SG3 12" SQUARE GRIDDLE at same time.
Dong Z. Posted on 06/20/2016
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I use this for grilling veggie burgers and heating the hamburger buns. Food tastes very delicious when cooked in cast iron cookware. Will be buying other Lodge cast iron utensils.
Rita V. Posted on 06/30/2015
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Up here in the northern states, there may only be a few months when we get to grill comfortably outdoors. The rest of the year, this handy, resilient little pan (and a touch of liquid smoke) help us enjoy some delicious burgers. A great buy, especially at this price!
Beth H. from B's Kitchen & Koffee Posted on 01/10/2015
Super in love with this new cast iron grill pan. Once heated all the way, it gives perfect grill marks (better than my Kenmore Elite gril for sure). Definitely buy one!
Andres M. from Orlando Dinner Entertainment, Inc Posted on 08/10/2017
i love pretty much any thing by Lodge and this grill pan doesn't disappoint. the pre-seasoning means you can use it right away and it cooks things really nicely and holds heat better than any other pan around
Mark N. Posted on 07/14/2017
Now you can make the best grilled chicken, steaks and burgers complete with grill lines on the stove top. Nothing tastes better than food cooked in cast iron.
Christina L. from CMV Posted on 11/19/2016
you can never go wrong with a cast iron pan, each have their place and this grill pan is wonderful, holds up well and i highly recommend this pan
Jeff C. Posted on 10/22/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register