Lincoln 3255-2 Natural Gas Impinger Double Convyeor Oven Package with 55" Long Baking Chamber - 290,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double stack design includes 2 ovens for optimal space efficiency
- FastBake technology bakes product 35% faster than other ovens
- Digital controls and easy-to-read displays to adjust and monitor operation
- Operates between 250 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit; conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Features set up options for impingement fingers
- Sandwich door and removable front panel for easy interior access
- Stainless steel exterior and interior for maximum durability
- 120V, 290,000 BTU, natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Width||92 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||57 7/16 Inches|
|Height||65 1/8 Inches|
|Cook Time||0.5 - 1 Minutes|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Belts||2|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||250 - 600 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Boost the efficiency of your facility by cooking with the Lincoln 3255-2 natural gas impinger double conveyor oven package! Featuring two stacked impinger conveyor ovens, this space-efficient unit is perfect for hotels, pizzarias, or cafeterias with high volume output, but little back of house space for equipment. Each oven is designed with a 32" wide conveyor belt that moves through the 55" long cooking chamber at an adjustable speed, from 30 seconds to 1 minute of cooking time.
Equipped with impressive FastBake technology, each unit cooks product up to 35% faster than other conveyor ovens, which saves precious time for greater food output and helps you better keep up with customer demands. The technology uses slow impingement airflow and wide jets of heat to surround the product, increasing heat contact with the food. This in turn boosts efficiency, speeding up the cooking process and saving energy by slowing the airflow.
Thanks to the intuitive digital controls and easy-to-read displays, operating each unit is a simple process. Adjust the temperature between 250 and 600 degrees Fahenheit, change the conveyor belt speed, view diagnostic messages, or monitor the bright thermostat indicator light for easy and customizable convenience. Plus, because each unit is equipped with impingement finger set up options and a sandwich door, it offers excellent cooking flexibility to support the unique needs of your kitchen and menu offerings.
To withstand the hustle and bustle of your commercial kitchen, each unit is made entirely of stainless steel. This means that even the interior features outstanding durability, making sure that it remains in proper working order for years, cooking and baking and crisping with ease and speed. For convenient cleaning, the front panel of each oven is removable, providing immediate access to the interior. The conveyor is also removable. A natural gas and 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 92 15/16"
Depth: 57 7/16"
Height: 65 1/8"
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Lincoln 3255-3 Natural Gas Impinger Triple Conveyor Oven Package with 55" Long Baking Chamber - 435,000 BTU
Lincoln 3270-2 Natural Gas Impinger Double Conveyor Oven Package with 70" Long Baking Chamber - 300,000 BTU
Lincoln 3270-3 Natural Gas Impinger Triple Conveyor Oven Package with 70" Long Baking Chamber - 450,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!