Lincoln 3240-1 Impinger 3240-1 Liquid Propane 40" Single Belt Conveyor Oven - 115,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- FastBake technology increases cooking speed up to 35% while maintaining food quality
- Impingement fingers are customizable and removable for versatility and easy cleaning
- Adjustable temperature range from 300 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Conveyor speed adjusts; cooks up to (182) 12" pies per hour
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- Settings automatically lock to prevent accidental or intentional tampering
- Durable stainless steel exterior with glass access door
- 115,000 BTU, liquid propane
You May Also Need
|Lincoln 3240-1 LP Specs|
|Width||77 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||60 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Chamber Length||
|Opening Height||3 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Belts||1|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||300 - 600 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Lincoln 3240-1 LP Details
Quickly cook with precision with the Lincoln 3240-1 liquid propane FastBake single belt conveyor oven! The oven cooks food by passing it along a conveyor belt that adjusts in speed to accommodate a variety of cooking times. As it moves, the conveyor passes by impinger fingers that distribute jets of hot air towards the food for quick and precise cooking. The temperature can be adjusted between 300 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit to suit your array of menu options. A 3" opening size accommodates a variety of products.
Operating the oven is made simple with its easy-to-read digital control panel. Controls regulate the temperature and conveyor speed, which are then displayed to make monitoring the settings and food progress a breeze. To ensure that the settings are not accidentally or intentionally altered, they automatically lock, promoting reliable product consistency. To promote proper maintenance and use of the oven, diagnostic messages are shown on the display when service is required.
For ample durability, the oven features a stainless steel exterior top, front, and sides. Plus, a glass door is located on the front of the unit to allow you to access the chamber during use to insert, remove, or rearrange products. The conveyor belt and impinger fingers are both removable to promote easy cleaning. Crumb trays are provided to help keep the area clean and tidy. The oven requires a liquid propane and 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 77 5/8"
Depth: 60 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Lincoln 3240-1 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 20% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 20% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.International warranty is 1 year parts 90 days labor
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register