Libbey 3810 10 oz. Footed Ale Glass - 36/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$108.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, crystal clear glass
- Designed to provide optimum clarity and brilliance
- Rounded top enhances flavors and aromas of your signature brews
- Wide foot provides stability on tabletops
- Ergonomic shape is easy to grip
- Perfect for serving your signature ales, cocktails, and more
- Chip resistant with normal use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Upgrade your beverage presentation with this Libbey 3810 10 oz. footed ale glass! Sturdy and classic in appearance, this glass maintains Libbey's long-time standards of extraordinarily durable products. Able to stand up against the toughest restaurant and bar environments, this ale glass is a must-have addition to any establishment. Featuring a durable, crystal clear form, this glass is designed to provide optimum clarity and brilliance. The unique contoured shape enhances the flavors and aromas of your favorite brews, making this the perfect vessel for almost any beer on your menu. In addition, the ergonomic shape of this glass is both stylish and easy to grasp, while the wide foot provides stability on tabletops and other surfaces. No matter what you serve, this elegant glass will add aesthetic appeal to any drink presentation.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass makes it a perfect accessory for any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Its chip-resistant rim is sure to last with proper care, resulting in fewer replacements and increased safety. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this ale glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. With the Libbey 3810 footed ale glass, your favorite brews are sure to always look and taste their very best.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Capacity: 10 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
People Talk About:glasses glass low Great flute far extremely drinks coupe Collins
Purchased these glasses as a "manly champagne flute" for a cocktail usually served in a coupe glass. So far, reactions have been extremely positive and the drinks are going like mad! Perfect size (matches a Collins glass) so can swap when running low, as well. Great quality, quick shipping.
Samantha B. Posted on 03/24/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register