Hatco Krampouz KCME.1RND620 15 3/4" Round Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 240V
- Durable cast iron cooking surface
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- Stainless steel frame with wall guard
- Perfect for small cafes looking to expand their menus
- 240V; 3750W
You May Also Need
Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bag - 6/Case
plus $43.49 / Case
Matfer Bourgeat 071950 7" Beechwood Crepe Batter Spreader
plus $3.59 / Each
Carnival King CMSPREADR Stainless Steel Crepe Batter Spreader
plus $9.99 / Each
Carnival King Triple 16-24 oz. Sauce / Topping Bottle Warmer with 3 Squeeze Bottles - 550W, 120V
plus $199.99 / Each
Nutella Hazelnut Spread 6.6 lb. Tub - 2/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Serve your guests a variety of breakfast, lunch, or dessert dishes with Krampouz's crepe makers! In just a few simple steps, you can begin making anything from tomato and sausage galettes to banana and chocolate crepes.
Need to learn how to season and maintain your crepe maker? Look no further than this Krampouz step-by-step guide!
Learn how to expertly use your crepe griddle with this step-by-step guide! Whether your are just starting out, or need a little refresher, this Krampouz video will teach you how to make flat and delicious-looking crepes.
|Krampouz KCME.1RND620 Specs|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- This item is not intended for residential use. The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Krampouz KCME.1RND620 Details
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz KCME.1RND620 15 3/4" round electric cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features three coiled heating elements and a cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the heat insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency.
A luminous On/Off switch lets you tell if the product is active at a glance, and the heat indicator light shows when the surface is hot. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on three plastic feet. A wooden spreader and spatula are included. This unit requires a 240V electrical connection for operation.
Burner Diameter: 15 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register