Genpak 55R08 Bake N' Show 8" Dual Ovenable Round Cake Pan - 200/Case
$102.87/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$106.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Pans are oven, microwave, and freezer safe; lids are freezer safe
- Compatible lids sold separately
- Durable plastic construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -15 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for baking and display
You May Also Need
Check out this video to learn about all the different types of take-out containers that the WebstaurantStore has to offer!
|Genpak 55R08B Specs|
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
|Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any special precautions to take when using this item in the oven?
- To prevent damage to this product or your oven, always place the pan on a cookie sheet, and place the cookie sheet on the middle rack of the oven. Do not place these pans too close to the heat source, or they may melt. Do not use lids in the oven with this pan, as they are not oven safe.
Genpak 55R08B Details
Bake, take, and show all in one pan with this Genpak 55R08 Bake N' Show 8" dual ovenable round cake pan! Made from ovenable CPET plastic, this pan allows you to add your favorite cake batter, bake it in the oven, and send it home with your customers. You can even fill the pan with batter and freeze for baking later. Its sleek design also makes it a great way to display your cakes on the bakery shelf.
The multifunctional pan will easily release your warm decadent creations with the use of baking spray. Offering its convenient usage to bakeries, grocery stores, and catered functions, this pan withstands temperatures from -15 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You can even fill the pan with batter and freeze for baking later!
Diameter: 8 1/2"
Height: 1 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Warm summer microwave great Freeze Food Demo's bake
I use these every summer for Food Demo's. They are great since I can bake them, Freeze them and Warm them in a microwave. They also ship really well also.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register