European Pastures Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 3||$108.49/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious taste of the European countryside is perfect for restaurants and gastropubs
- Includes traditional cheeses from England and Spain
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Italy and Spain
- Makes 8 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||3 - 20 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Speck Alto Adige PGI
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
From the tulip-filled fields of Holland to the sun kissed Iberian peninsula, offer your customers an authentic taste of the European countryside with this European Pastures charcuterie kit! This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from England and Spain, and cured meats from Italy and Spain. All in all, it's enough product to create 6 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own, and they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations! Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a taste of the very best of European culinary tradition.
The cheeses in this gourmet kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! First, the Don Juan DOP 6-month aged manchego cheese wedge is sure to impress even the most knowledgeable cheese connoisseurs. With an especially mild flavor compared to other sharp cheeses, it boasts a nuttiness and pleasantly subtle, tangy finish. For a cheese that'll please the whole crowd, Guinness Cheddar combines bold, smooth English cheddar with the classic flavor of genuine Guinness Stout to produce a cheese that truly gives you the best of both worlds. The cheese's complex flavor features the distinct characters of both cheese and beer and finishes with notes of caramel sweetness. Its texture is soft and creamy, making it perfect for slicing. Finish things off with the strong, earthy, mouthwateringly creamy blue cheese from Tuxford & Tebbutt. Hailing from the rolling countryside of Melton Mowbray, this DOP blue stilton cheese wedge is known for being revered by aristocrats for its complex flavors and honey-yellow paste with tunnels of blue veins streaked throughout.
Sample the variety that the Mediterranean region has to offer with the fine Italian and Spanish meats in this kit! All of the meats are pre-sliced, saving you time and eliminating the need for a bulky commercial slicer. In the mountainous South Tyrol region of Italy, Recla's Speck Alto Adige is cured with salt and spices, cold-smoked over beech wood, then left to hang in the cool mountain air for 4 to 5 months. The result is a richly flavorful, smoky meat that imparts just a hint of juniper flavor and is streaked with savory, buttery fat! Next, offer your guests a quintessential Spanish meat from Don Juan for a tantalizing taste of the traditional cuisine of the Iberian peninsula. Known for its intricate, spiced taste and bright red color, this Iberico Salchichon salami is dry-cured for 3 years for superior depth and richness of flavor. To make this salchichon salami, the butchers at Don Juan hand-select the finest cuts of lean Iberico ham and grind the meat in a large grinder before blending it with salt and an aromatic mix of traditional herbs and spices including nutmeg and black pepper. Finally, Don Juan's jamon Serrano, or Serrano ham, provides the finishing touch to this set. It is coated in salt for 2 weeks and left to age for a minimum of 13 months; during this curing period, cool mountain breezes caress the hams, which lose their fattiness and transform into a delightfully rich, flavorful cured meat! The end result is a cured ham that's unlike any others, with a firm texture and a deep flavor that are unparalleled.
(2) Don Juan 5.3 oz. DOP 6-month aged manchego cheese wedge - use 1.75 oz. per board
(2) Guinness Cheddar 6 oz. stout beer infused cheese wedge - use 2 oz. per board
(1) Tuxford & Tebbutt 5 oz. DOP blue stilton cheese wedge - use .75 oz. per board
(2) Recla 3 oz. thin sliced Speck Alto Adige PGI - use 1 oz. per board
(2) Don Juan 3 oz. thin sliced dry-cured jamon serrano - use 1 oz. per board
(2) Don Juan 1.25 lb. 3 year dry-cured Iberico Salchichon salami - use 5 oz. per board
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register