European Pastures Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 2||$68.99/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious taste of the European countryside is perfect for restaurants and gastropubs
- Includes traditional cheeses from the Netherlands, England, and France
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Italy and Spain
- Makes 8 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
You May Also Need
Recla 3 oz. Thin Sliced Speck Alto Adige PGI
$4.99 / Case
Fontana Ermes 16 oz. Thin Sliced Italian Prosciutto Crudo
$16.49 / Case
Don Juan 3 oz. Thin Sliced Dry-Cured Jamon Serrano
$4.59 / Case
Guinness Cheddar 6 oz. Stout Beer Infused Cheese Wedge
$5.79 / Each
Beemster Premium Dutch 5.3 oz. 4-Month Aged Goat Gouda Cheese Wedge
$5.79 / Each
Papillon 3 oz. AOP Black Label Cave-Aged Roquefort Raw Sheep's Blue Cheese Wedge
$4.39 / Each
|Package Size||3 - 16 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Speck Alto Adige PGI
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
From the tulip-filled fields of Holland to the sun kissed Iberian peninsula, offer your customers an authentic taste of the European countryside with this European Pastures charcuterie kit! This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from France, England, and the Netherlands, and cured meats from Italy and Spain. All in all, it's enough product to create 6 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own, and they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations! Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a taste of the very best of European culinary tradition.
The cheeses in this gourmet kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! First, Beemster's 4-month aged premium goat cheese is crafted from the milk of goats that graze in North Holland's lush, fertile pastures. This cheese's mellow, full-bodied taste is buttery, lightly sweet, and refreshing, making it an excellent foray into the world of goat cheeses for those who have not tried them before, or a tame alternative for those who are averse to their sometimes sharp taste. For a cheese that'll please the whole crowd, Guinness Cheddar combines bold, smooth English cheddar with the classic flavor of genuine Guinness Stout to produce a cheese that truly gives you the best of both worlds. The cheese's complex flavor features the distinct characters of both cheese and beer and finishes with notes of caramel sweetness. Its texture is soft and creamy, making it perfect for slicing. Finish things off with a memorable cheese whose balanced flavor will linger in your mouth long after you are finished; hailing from the lush hills of Auvergne, France, this Papillon AOP black label Roquefort raw sheep's blue cheese is expertly aged in caves to enhance its distinctive character. With gorgeously crafted blue craters interwoven throughout the bright white paste, this undeniably rich, buttery, pleasantly sharp, and tangy cheese is pungent without being overpowering.
Sample the variety that the Mediterranean region has to offer with the fine Italian and Spanish meats in this kit! All of the meats are pre-sliced, saving you time and eliminating the need for a bulky commercial slicer. From the legendary Emilia-Romagna region of Italy comes Fontana Ermes's sliced prosciutto crudo. This cured ham boasts a complex, lightly sweet, and savory flavor, as well as a striking ruby-red color shot through with rich white marbling. Farther to the northwest, in the mountainous South Tyrol region of Italy, Recla's Speck Alto Adige is cured with salt and spices, cold-smoked over beech wood, then left to hang in the cool mountain air for 4 to 5 months. The result is a richly flavorful, smoky meat that imparts just a hint of juniper flavor and is streaked with savory, buttery fat! Finally, a quintessential Spanish meat from Don Juan offers a tantalizing taste of the traditional cuisine of the Iberian peninsula. The rich jamon Serrano, or Serrano ham, is coated in salt for 2 weeks and left to age for a minimum of 13 months; during this curing period, cool mountain breezes caress the hams, which lose their fattiness and transform into a delightfully rich, flavorful cured meat! The end result is a cured ham that's unlike any others, with a firm texture and a deep flavor that are unparalleled.
(2) Beemster Premium Dutch 5.3 oz. 4-month aged goat gouda cheese wedge - use 1.75 oz. per board
(2) Guinness Cheddar 6 oz. stout beer infused cheese wedge - use 2 oz. per board
(2) Papillon 3 oz. AOP black label cave-aged Roquefort raw sheep's blue cheese wedge - use 1 oz. per board
(2) Recla 3 oz. thin sliced Speck Alto Adige PGI - use 1 oz. per board
(2) Don Juan 3 oz. thin sliced dry-cured jamon serrano - use 1 oz. per board
(1) Fontana Ermes 16 oz. thin sliced Italian prosciutto crudo - use 2.5 oz. per board
Easy Profit for Your Restaurant's Menu:
Cost per set*: $68.99
Number of boards per set: 6
Cost per board: $11.49
Suggested sell price: $19.99
Profit per board: $8.50
Profit per set: $51.00
*Pricing may vary
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register