Delfield SADRP2-S 49.92 Cu. Ft. Solid Door Dual Temperature Reach In Pass-Through Refrigerator / Freezer - Specification Line
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior
- Two exterior digital thermometers
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- High/low temperature alarm
- 3/4 hp freezer compressor; 1/4 hp refrigerator compressor
|Delfield SADRP2-S Specs|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Height||81 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||52 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 Inches|
|Capacity||49.92 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Freezer||24.96 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||24.96 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/2 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/4 HP|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Delfield SADRP2-S Details
As part of the Delfield Specification Line Series, this SADRP2-S 49.92 cu. ft. two section dual temperature pass-through refrigerator / freezer offers state-of-the-art quality, versatility, usability, and performance destined to outlast a standard model. And, with four full height solid doors (two per side) and a stainless steel exterior and heavy gauge aluminum interior, this fully insulated combination refrigerator / freezer delivers consistent temperatures, a fast recovery, and low energy consumption. The pass-through design allows it to be conveniently placed between your kitchen and serving or prep area so your staff can load prepared items from the back and your servers can access them from the front.
For superior versatility, this unit features a 24.96 cu. ft. refrigerator on the left to keep your fresh ingredients, dressings, sauces, and more chilled until ready for use. Three chrome plated adjustable shelves help you make the most of the reach in refrigerator's space, while a 1/4 hp top mounted compressor circulates environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures.
Beside the refrigerator, a similarly-sized freezer with a 3/4 hp top mounted compressor keeps your frequently used French fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers and more frozen, while three more chrome plated adjustable shelves guarantee excellent organization.
The top mounted design of both compressors prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake, while freeing up more space for storage. Both compartments have built-in door locks with heavy duty strikes as well as individual, externally mounted digital thermometers that clearly display the temperature in each compartment. An alarm alerts you of any sudden drops or rises in temperature.
The Delfield SADRP2-S requires a 115/208-230V electrical connection.
Depth: 36 1/4"
Height: 81 1/8"
Capacity: 49.92 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register