Delfield SADRL2-SH 49.3 Cu. Ft. Solid Half Door Dual Temperature Reach In Refrigerator / Freezer - Specification Line
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel exterior; aluminum interior
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 1/4 hp refrigerator compressor; 1/2 hp freezer compressor
|Delfield SADRL2-SH Specs|
|Height||81 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||25 1/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 Inches|
|Capacity||49.3 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Freezer||24.65 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||24.65 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/2 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/4 HP|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Delfield SADRL2-SH Details
As part of the Delfield Specification Line Series, this SADRL2-SH 49.3 cu. ft. two section dual temperature refrigerator / freezer offers state-of-the-art quality, versatility, usability, and performance destined to outlast a standard model. With a stainless steel exterior and heavy gauge aluminum interior, this fully insulated combination refrigerator / freezer delivers consistent temperatures, a fast recovery, and low energy consumption. Four solid half doors allow you to open only one small section at a time, further helping to preserve internal temperatures.
For superior versatility, this unit features a 24.65 cu. ft. refrigerator on the left to keep your fresh ingredients, dressings, sauces, and more chilled until ready for use. Three chrome plated adjustable shelves help you make the most of the reach in refrigerator's space, while a 1/4 hp top mounted compressor circulates environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant to maintain safe food holding temperatures.
Beside the refrigerator, a similarly-sized freezer with a 1/2 hp top mounted compressor keeps your frequently used French fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers and more frozen, while three more chrome plated adjustable shelves guarantee excellent organization.
The top mounted design of both the compressors prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake, while freeing up more space for storage. All four compartments have built-in door locks with heavy duty strikes as well as individual, externally mounted digital thermometers that clearly display the temperature in each compartment. An alarm alerts you of any sudden drops or rises in temperature.
The Delfield SADRL2-SH requires a 115V electrical connection.
Height: 81 1/8"
Interior Dimensions (per section):
Width: 25 1/16"
Capacity: 24.65 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register