$4,814.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $144.42 back (14,442 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Front-breathing design requires no clearance for set up
- Door hinges close automatically up to 90 degrees and stay open past 90 degrees
- Energy-efficient hot gas system prevents evaporator condensate
- Features an intuitive electronic temperature control system
- Includes 2 gray, epoxy coated wire shelves
Delfield GUR60BP-S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 460 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 40 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 36 Inches
- 3.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- With Backsplash
- 20.2 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Front Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield GUR60BP-S Details
Expand your refrigeration options with this Delfield GUR60BP-S 60" front breathing 2-section worktop refrigerator with backsplash! This unit is a great way to provide out of the way, refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. The 36" high working surface gives you extra space to prepare ingredients while the durable 4" backsplash helps protect the wall behind the unit and prevents items from accidentally falling off the back.
Inside, the refrigerator comes with 2 epoxy coated wire shelves that offer you optimal storage. This model also makes unloading and loading product a breeze. Each door hinge is designed to close automatically up to 90 degrees, or stay open past 90 degrees.
Equipped with a 1/5 hp compressor and running on R290 refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Potential of 0 and Global Warming Potential of 3, this refrigerator keeps your items cool between 36-40 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and door gaskets also conserve energy for increased efficiency. It comes with a set of 5" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move the unit for cleaning. This unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Working Surface Height: 36"
Capacity: 20.20 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register