Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $118.41 back (11,841 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Features a front-breathing design and an intuitive electronic temperature control system
- Door hinges close automatically up to 90 degrees and stay open past 90 degrees
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Energy-efficient hot gas system prevents evaporator condensate
- Includes 2 gray, epoxy coated wire shelves
Delfield GUR48P-S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 207 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 3.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 16 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Front Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield GUR48P-S Details
Provide out of the way, refrigerated food storage thanks to this Delfield GUR48P-S 48" front breathing undercounter refrigerator. Space may be a limiting factor, but this unit is designed to maximize your storage capacity without taking up more room in your floor plan. Its durable stainless steel top and front are strong for frequent use, providing you with a longer-lasting unit. The easy-to-use electronic control system also allows you to set precise temperatures and monitor the refrigerator accurately.
Inside, 2 gray epoxy coated shelves make it easy to organize product in an optimal manner. This refrigerator also makes unloading and loading product a breeze. Each door hinge is designed to close automatically up to 90 degrees, or stay open past 90 degrees.
Equipped with a 1/5 hp compressor and running on R-290 refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Potential of 0 and Global Warming Potential of 3, this refrigerator keeps your items cool between 36-40 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and door gasket also conserve energy for increased efficiency. It comes with a set of 5" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move the unit for maintenance. This unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register