True TUC-27G-ADA-HC~FGD01 27" ADA Height Undercounter Refrigerator with Glass Door
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 34" height complies with ADA requirements
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- One piece top; Four 3" casters
- Full body foamed-in-place insulation
- 1/6 hp compressor
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
True 810851 Equivalent 27 1/2" x 30" Cutting Board Top
True 872025 Equivalent 6" Zinc Die Cast Leg Kit - 4/Set
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/8 Inches|
|Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 1/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
The compact 27" wide True TUC-27G-ADA-HC~FGD01 glass door undercounter refrigerator is ideal for tight spaces at your busy establishment! Its 3" diameter stem casters lower its working height to an ADA-compliant 34", compared to a standard model. Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help you make the most out of the unit's interior space. Designed for maximum performance and efficiency, this undercounter refrigerator with glass door will provide years of dependable service.
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass door with extruded aluminum frame
- Stainless steel front, top and ends
- Aluminum back; clear coated aluminum lined interior with stainless steel floor
- 1/6 hp compressor, R290 refrigerant with Ozone Depletion Potential of 0 and Global Warming Potential of 3
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintain 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior LED lighting provides visibility throughout the cabinet
- 3" casters for easy mobility during cleaning; 34" ADA-Compliant work surface height
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
Width: 27 5/8"
Depth: 31 1/8"
Height: 33 3/4"
Depth: 24 5/8"
Height: 26 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|True Refrigeration TUC-27G-ADA (Formerly)|
Beverage Air UCR27Y 27" Shallow Depth Undercounter Refrigerator - 6.2 Cu. Ft.
Continental Refrigerator CRA68 68" Extra-Deep Undercounter Refrigerator - 22 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air UCR20Y-25-LED 20" Shallow Depth Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator with Glass Door and LED Lighting - 2.7 Cu. Ft.
Continental Refrigerator SW32 32" Undercounter Refrigerator - 9 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air UCRD27A-2 27" Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Drawers - 7.3 Cu. Ft.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register