Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Strong and sleek type 430 stainless steel exterior with type 304 stainless steel interior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-to-read digital temperature controller
- Includes 6 easy-open drawers and 18 divider bars to fit full size and fractional pans
- 115V; 1/2 hp; 3.14 Amps
Make cold food storage as convenient as possible with the Avantco 93" extra deep undercounter six drawer refrigerator.
Thanks to its side-mounted compressor, this undercounter refrigerator is a spacious cold storage solution that's perfect for your busy kitchen! Because of its undercounter design, the unit effortlessly adds refrigerated storage space without requiring space devoted solely to its footprint. Its sturdy construction, and reliable insulation make this refrigerator a dependable choice, while its digital controls and convenient casters provide ease of use.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Stainless Steel Construction
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands tough, busy kitchen environments with ease. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior, which provides both strength and a smooth, sleek appearance. The interior, made with 304 type stainless steel, also offers the durability necessary for heavy, regular use. For long-lasting quality assurance and peace of mind, this unit also comes with a 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Extra Deep Drawers
With a spacious refrigerated portion readily accessible through 6 easy-sliding drawers, the unit opens up to 25.4 cu. ft. of refrigerated food storage. Plus, 18 divider bars are included. These fit in the drawers where they act as braces for full size or fractional pans. Reconfigure or remove the braces to best suit your inventory.
Digital Temperature Controls
Monitor the temperature by consulting the interior wall-mounted thermometer, and use the auto-defrost feature on the pre-programmed digital controller to maintain the refrigerator in tip-top shape.
At the end of the day, take advantage of the casters and roll the unit aside to thoroughly clean the area.
This refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/2 hp refrigeration system that circulates R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to trap in the cold air and to prevent the ambient air from entering. This ensures that all food held in the unit remains at food safe temperatures and ready for preparation or direct service to customers.This undercounter unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
Compare to Other Products
Number of Doors
Number of Drawers
- 93 13/16"
- 31 1/2"
- 34 7/16"
- 25.4 cu. ft.
- Work Surface Height:
- 35 1/4 Inches
- 73 1/2"
- 23 3/16"
- 22 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Avantco SS-UD-3R 93" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator
- Avantco SS-UD-2R 67" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator
- Avantco SS-UD-3RE 93" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Right Drawers and 2 Doors
- Avantco SS-UD-2RC 67" Stainless Steel Four Drawer Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator
- Avantco SS-UD-2RB 67" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Right Drawers and 1 Door
- Avantco 93" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 4 Left Drawers and 1 Door
- Avantco 93" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Left Drawers and 2 Doors
- Avantco SS-UD-2RD 67" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Left Drawers and 1 Door
- Avantco SS-UD-3RF 93" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Middle Drawers and 2 Doors
- Avantco SS-UD-3RG 93" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator with 4 Right Drawers and 1 Door
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register