Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $280.74 back (28,074 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior durable for commercial use
- Stainless steel top provides extra space for prep work
- Right mounted compressor provides easy access for maintenance
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Features an intuitive electronic temperature control system
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Includes (3) removable epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Comes with a set of 5" casters
Other Products from this Line
Delfield 18691BUCMP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 535 lb.
- 91 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 4.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 24.4 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Doors
- 3 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield 18691BUCMP Details
The Delfield 18691BUCMP 91" undercounter refrigerator with three doors provides plenty of space to store ingredients, and a durable stainless steel top to prepare your signature salads, sandwiches, and more! Featuring a stainless steel exterior, the unit is durable enough to withstand frequent use in your commercial establishment.
The refrigerated base holds 3 removable epoxy coated wire shelves for convenient storage. The Delfield 18691BUCMP undercounter refrigerator's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency in even the most demanding environments.
Mounted on the right side, this refrigerator's 1/4 hp compressor is easy to reach for maintenance. It also comes with a set of 5" casters to allow for better mobility for cleaning. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 24.48 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register