Crown Verity CV2650-SV Silver Portable Propane Outdoor Patio Heater - 45,000 BTU
- 45,000 BTU per hour
- Over 10 hours of burn time
- Features a high output and fuel efficient conical burner
- 16 gauge, heavy-duty reflector produces 12 to 20 foot circle of heat
- Powder coated, weather resistant finish
- Capable of holding 20 or 30 lb. propane tanks
- Easy on and off tank accessibility
- Includes an adjustable heat output for versatility
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Base Diameter||18 1/4 Inches|
|Reflector Diameter||35 1/2 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Extend the time that customers can enjoy your patio, deck, or outdoor dining area into the cooler seasons with this stylish Crown Verity CV2650-SV silver portable commercial patio heater. With the ability to provide 45,000 BTU of power per hour and a 16 gauge, heavy-duty reflector, this efficient heating system produces a 12 to 20 foot circle of warmth to keep your customers comfortable throughout the night. Featuring a high output and fuel efficient conical burner, this heater has an adjustable heat output with a burn time of 10 hours on high and 12 to 15 hours on medium or low.
Plus, it can hold a 20 or 30 lb. propane tank to best fit your needs. With easy on and off tank access, switching your propane tanks is hassle-free. Thanks to its powder coated, weather resistant finish, this heater will stand up to the elements in any environment. An anti-tilt wheelbase and heavy-duty casters allow for easy, safe maneuverability so you can transport this heater where it is needed most!
Base Diameter: 18 1/4"
Reflector Diameter: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
People Talk About:heater Patio great heaters fall outdoor customers nights outside perfect
Crisp, great price. Weather resistant. I ordered a plethora of these for each one of my restaurant decks. It's going to be great for my customers during the fall weather and also on the chillier nights.
Laura P. from Laura's Chill Spill Posted on 10/27/2016
This heater is absolutely perfect for an outdoor patio! It's affordable and works like a charm. I definitely recommend purchasing this one over any other.
Holly N. Posted on 10/21/2016
These silver portable patio heaters are a great way to still utilize outdoor seating on a cool fall evening. It will keep your guests warm and comfortable.
Lindsay D. Posted on 12/04/2012
this patio heater is just fantastic, we have them at my restaurant in the outdoor area. customers never complain about the temperature now that they are accommodated with these heaters
Dan W. Posted on 11/14/2012
This patio heater is great to have for cold fall nights! People will love to sit outside, sipping a pumpkin spice beer, and hanging with the friends! Worth the money!
James B. Posted on 11/13/2012
This Patio heater is perfect for outside parties or banquets. It produces a lot of heat while being compact and very mobile. And it only needs propane!!
Aaron H. Posted on 09/21/2012
User Submitted Photos & Video:
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register