Totally worked great!! Very impressed by these lids! At first I was skeptical, because it seems flimsy. I’m so glad I got this purchase. Highly recommend!
$1.09/EachShips free with Plus
- Snap-on lid fits on 1.5 qt., 2 qt., 2.5 qt., and 3.5 qt. Carlisle crocks
- Heavyweight polypropylene resists food acids and dressings
- High-gloss finish resists scuffing
- Safe in temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for preventing spills and messes
You May Also Need View All Items
- Carlisle 034203 Black 2.7 Qt. Poly-Tuf Round Crock with Lid
$8.29 / Set
- Carlisle 034206 Beige 2.7 Qt. Poly-Tuf Round Crock with Lid
$8.89 / Set
- Carlisle 030202 2.7 Qt. White Classic Crock with Lid
$8.99 / Each
- Carlisle 030201 2.7 Qt. Brown Classic Crock with Lid
$8.99 / Each
- Carlisle 030203 2.7 Qt. Black Classic Crock with Lid
$8.79 / Each
- Carlisle 030206 2.7 Qt. Beige Classic Crock with Lid
$8.99 / Each
- Carlisle 030207 2.7 Qt. Classic Round Crock with Lid
$8.99 / Each
- Carlisle 037203 2.7 Qt. Black Supreme Crock with Lid
$13.99 / Each
|Carlisle 020230 Specs|
|Top Diameter||6 11/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Which Carlisle crocks is my 020230 round crock lid compatible with?
- The Carlsile 020230 round crock lid fits 1.5qt and 2.7qt Carlisle Poly-Tuf round crocks, as well as Carlisle 2qt and 3.5qt Bains Marie containers.
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Carlisle 020230 Details
This Carlisle 020230 replacement lid is designed to replace the one on select 2 to 3.5 qt. round crocks, which are sold separately. The high-gloss finish of this lid will resist scuffing, while the heavyweight polypropylene material is resistant to chemicals in food acids and dressings. This translucent lid is also safe in temperatures ranging from 0 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. This lid is dishwasher-safe and BPA free, and the snap-on design is perfect for keeping contents fresh and preventing spills and messes during transportation. So when you need a replacement lid for you 1.5 to 3.5 qt. Carlisle crocks, look no further than this one - it's a snap!
Top Diameter: 6 11/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSterno 30514 Soft Light 36 Hour "Smokeless" Clear Liquid Candle Fuel Cartridge - 36/Case
$33.99 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 8 oz. Microwavable Contact Translucent Round Deli Container - 500/Case
$42.99 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 9" x 1 3/16" Extra Deep Foil Pie Pan - 500/Case
$168.99 / Case
People Talk About:lid great lids carlisle crocks made seal fit fits price
It is important that my food containers and dishes are clean and fresh. These Lids honestly fit on every can I've tried! They're everything described and more! I would buy them again.
I like it. The lid provides an air tight seal so it will preserve your foods inside even longer than storing with other methods !
Has a tight seal, doesn't stain and keeps everything in. I have been using.it daily for a over a year and it is still a tight seal and works just as good as the day I got it.
The Carlisle 020230 1.5 - 2.7 Qt. Round Crock Lid is a perfect fit for my container. It fits and has a really good seal. The low price definitely makes this lid a great value for a replacement.
The lids are easily broken cause they are plastic. I ordered 2! It's a must have and the price is nice! I gave it 4 stars.
Making sure you have the proper lid to fit a container is important. This lid is made of strong plastic and seals up nicely. Carlisle lid, well made. Great for storing almost anything. Great price as well. Made for crocks
It fits really well and is NSF and made in America. You can't ask for much more. The lid isn't clear but you can still see the content inside with no problems.
Used the Carlisle 020230 1.5 - 2.7 Qt. Round Crock Lid to cover brown rice in one of my bowls. Summer is around the corner and the lid also works great to cover bowls so flies don't get on food.
A nice extra to go with the carlisle crocks. The lids can get stained or beat up and warped over time. This lets you replace just the lid, especially useful since the crocks last for a long time.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register