I love using this lid to help seal and store my food in its container. As a person who loves cooking, this lid comes very in handy for storing leftovers. I would definitely recommend!
$0.80/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, high-impact polyethylene construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snap-tight design locks in freshness
- Lid thumb tab allows for quick removal
- Ideal for use as a replacement lid
|Cambro CPL12148 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature||-40 - 160 Degrees F|
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Cambro CPL12148 Details
Designed as a direct replacement for the lid that came with your Cambro 1.2 qt. solid color round crock, this Cambro CPL12148 white lid forms a tight seal to lock in the quality and freshness of your products and ingredients. Use it to replace a broken lid or just keep an extra on hand! The smooth surface is easy to wipe clean when you are done. Plus for extra versatility, this crock lid can withstand temperatures between -40 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made of high-impact, FDA approved polyethylene, it resists stains and odors left behind by vinegar, salad dressings, or salad oils, so there's no unwanted residue after use. This helps prevent cross contamination in a busy kitchen, and it keeps your lid looking clean and professional, even after many uses. Use this lid with a compatible Cambro crock at your salad bar, buffet, or cold food station to create an excellent presentation.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro CCP12152 1.2 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro CCP27152 2.7 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro CCP15152 1.5 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro CP27195 2.7 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro CP15195 1.5 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
People Talk About:lids containers food lid love loves need seal absolutely access
I cook a lot at home and I need more containers. These lids are versatile and durable. I finally found what I was looking for a long time.
I understand that many chefs and professional kitchens want the containers to remain open so they can quickly access food prep ingredients. But for the general consumer, I think it's better to have the lids and not need them than to have to go out of our way to look for and buy them separately. The only thing I would advise people to watch out for is that these lids take a bit of pressure to seal fully. It may look like it's on there, but if you push further you will hear another click from each corner as it actually locks down.
I really like these stretchy lids. And they don't take up room in the cupboards. I can use my own regular bowls and cups to keep things in the fridge with these lids. I absolutely love this thing.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register