Cambro CCP15152 1.5 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
$6.52/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, high-impact SAN plastic construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Resists stains and odors left behind by food
- Great for holding salad dressings, oils, and toppings
- Ideal for salad bars, buffets, and cold food stations
You May Also Need
|Cambro CCP15152 Specs|
|Height||4 3/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature||40 - 160 Degrees F|
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Cambro CCP15152 Details
This Cambro CCP15152 1.5 qt. round clear crock is a must-have addition to salad bars, buffet tables, or cold food stations. Made of high-impact, FDA approved SAN plastic, it resists stains and odors left behind by vinegar, salad dressings, or salad oils, so there's no unwanted residue after use. This helps prevent cross contamination in a busy kitchen, and it keeps your crock looking clean and professional, even after many uses. For extra versatility, this crock can withstand temperatures between -40 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit!
A tight-sealing plastic lid is included for safe storage of your ingredients, toppings, sauces, and other foods. The lid is designed to create a snap-tight seal on your container to preserve the freshness of all your best foods. Plus, the surface of the lid, as well as the crock, is smooth and easy to wipe clean when you are done!
This crock requires a 6 3/16" diameter cutout for use in salad bars.
Top Diameter: 6 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 5 3/4"
Lid Diameter: 6 1/2"
Height: 4 3/16"
Capacity: 1.5 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:size prepping perfect night lids goods early dry begin before
These are the perfect size! We are prepping our dry goods the night before so we can begin baking early the next day. These don't stack without the lids, so it will take some space for storage.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register