Excellent white, clear crock lid for a 1.2 quart food storage container. Made of a good quality polypropylene, very sturdy. Fits really well for no spillage
$0.78/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, high-impact polyethylene construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snap-tight design locks in freshness
- Lid thumb tab allows for quick removal
- Ideal for use as a replacement lid
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro CCP12152 1.2 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27110 2.7 Qt. Black Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CCP27152 2.7 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP15110 1.5 Qt. Black Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12110 1.2 Qt. Black Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CCP15152 1.5 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP15148 1.5 Qt. White Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP15195 1.5 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27195 2.7 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27148 2.7 Qt. White Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP15133 1.5 Qt. Beige Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12148 1.2 Qt. White Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12133 1.2 Qt. Beige Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12195 1.2 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27133 2.7 Qt. Beige Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CCPL27148 1.5 Qt. and 2.7 Qt. White Round Clear Crock Lid
- Cambro CPL12148 1.2 Qt. White Crock Lid for Solid Color Crocks
|Cambro CCPL12148 Specs|
|Capacity||1 1/5 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature||-40 - 160 Degrees F|
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Cambro CCPL12148 Details
Designed as a direct replacement for the lid that came with your Cambro 1.2 qt. clear round crock, this Cambro CCPL12148 white lid forms a tight seal to lock in the quality and freshness of your products and ingredients. Use it to replace a broken lid or just keep an extra on hand! The smooth surface is easy to wipe clean when you are done. Plus for extra versatility, this crock lid can withstand temperatures between -40 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made of high-impact, FDA approved polyethylene, it resists stains and odors left behind by vinegar, salad dressings, or salad oils, so there's no unwanted residue after use. This helps prevent cross contamination in a busy kitchen, and it keeps your lid looking clean and professional, even after many uses. Use this lid with a compatible Cambro crock at your salad bar, buffet, or cold food station to create an excellent presentation.
Diameter: 5 1/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:lids food lid container great love sturdy easy fit fits
This lid is great for helping store food, along with its container. I love storing food with these in the fridge and freezer and keep food fresh. I would definitely recommend this lid!
I love these lids. They are a GREAT product with strong durability. These are well worth every penny. You'll love them too. Yes, I will be buying these again!
The sturdy lid can be closed and pots and pans. Easy to wash. I fell several times, I thought I would break it but no. It can be seen that the quality is on top
These lids fit my 1.2-qt Cambro perfectly and seem sturdy enough. They've held up well, though I haven't been baking as often as I used to, so they haven't been tested by me as much as they could. Will update this review if the lids break, bend, or otherwise fail.
These lids are a great fit with my container to choose from. Even after washing the lids, they still stick to the bowl. They're also easy to store due to their flexibility.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register