i love using this lid along with its container, to keep food fresh and store it in the fridge. I love making large amounts of food and this lid comes very in handy! I would definitely recommend.
$0.85/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, high-impact polyethylene construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snap-tight design locks in freshness
- Lid thumb tab allows for quick removal
- Ideal for use as a replacement lid
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro CCP12152 1.2 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27110 2.7 Qt. Black Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CCP27152 2.7 Qt. Clear Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12110 1.2 Qt. Black Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27195 2.7 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP27148 2.7 Qt. White Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP15195 1.5 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CPL27148 1.5 Qt. and 2.7 Qt. White Crock Lid for Solid Color Crocks
- Cambro CP27133 2.7 Qt. Beige Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP15133 1.5 Qt. Beige Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12195 1.2 Qt. Reddish Brown Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CP12148 1.2 Qt. White Round Crock with Lid
- Cambro CCPL12148 1.2 Qt. White Round Clear Crock Lid
- Cambro CPL12148 1.2 Qt. White Crock Lid for Solid Color Crocks
|Cambro CCPL27148 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature||-40 - 160 Degrees F|
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Cambro CCPL27148 Details
Designed as a direct replacement for the lid that came with your Cambro 1.5 qt. or 2.7 qt. clear round crock, this Cambro CCPL27148 white lid forms a tight seal to lock in the quality and freshness of your products and ingredients. Use it to replace a broken lid or just keep an extra on hand! The smooth surface is easy to wipe clean when you are done. Plus for extra versatility, this crock lid can withstand temperatures between -40 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made of high-impact, FDA approved polyethylene, it resists stains and odors left behind by vinegar, salad dressings, or salad oils, so there's no unwanted residue after use. This helps prevent cross contamination in a busy kitchen, and it keeps your lid looking clean and professional, even after many uses. Use this lid with a compatible Cambro crock at your salad bar, buffet, or cold food station to create an excellent presentation.
Diameter: 6 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:lid around container flours food lids love store airtight amounts
I have recently become gluten free and had to buy dozens of different kinds of flours to keep around the house for baking. I use these lids to keep everything air-tight and organized.
This lid and container combo are great for storing things like flour, or cookies or even drinks like iced tea. This lid secures well and holds tight, but still opens fairly easily without a lot of monkeying around. I like it!
I really like things I can reuse and that save me time. These are wonderful and are so easy to use, clean and store . The product performed very well.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register