Cambro CP12148 1.2 Qt. White Round Crock with Lid
$3.64/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, high-impact polypropylene construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Resists stains and odors left behind by food
- Great for holding salad dressings, oils, and toppings
- Ideal for salad bars, buffets, and cold food stations
You May Also Need
Proper food storage techniques are imperative, and with Cambro, they're easy to implement. Watch this video to learn about 5 steps for proper food storage and how Cambro can help your facility fulfill each one.
|Cambro CP12148 Specs|
|Height||4 3/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||5 1/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature||-40 - 160 Degrees F|
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
Cambro CP12148 Details
This Cambro CP12148 1.2 qt. round white crock is a must-have addition to salad bars, buffet tables, or cold food stations. Made of high-impact, FDA approved polypropylene, it resists stains and odors left behind by vinegar, salad dressings, or salad oils, so there's no unwanted residue after use. This helps prevent cross contamination in a busy kitchen, and it keeps your crock looking clean and professional, even after many uses. For extra versatility, this crock can withstand temperatures between -40 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit!
A tight-sealing plastic lid is included for safe storage of your ingredients, toppings, sauces, and other foods. The lid is designed to create a snap-tight seal on your container to preserve the freshness of all your best foods. Plus, the surface of the lid, as well as the crock, is smooth and easy to wipe clean when you are done!
Requires 4 7/8" diameter cut out for use in salad bars.
Top Diameter: 5 1/16"
Bottom Diameter: 4 1/2"
Lid Diameter: 5 1/8"
Height: 4 3/16"
Capacity: 1.2 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:fish nice medication isolation hospital great equipment easily crocks clean
Used for fish keeping -- one for water changes and equipment storage, the other is a hospital tank for sick fish requiring medication or isolation.
These are great crocks. They look very nice on our buffet and they come clean easily. Scratches aren't very noticeable on them, which is good.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register