Other Available Sizes:
- 18" stainless steel blending shaft; easily removable
- Variable speed of 8000-18,000 RPM for pureeing, whipping, and emulsifying up to 42 gallons
- Stainless steel blade and sturdy motor housing ensure reliable performance in commercial settings
- Powerful 1 1/4 hp motor delivers superior blending power
- Versatile unit accepts AvaMix shafts 10-21" and 10" whisk attachment
You May Also Need View All Items
- AvaMix PISBWH Immersion Blender Wallhanger
$14.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIB10WHSK 10" Whisk Attachment
$229.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIB10STCK 10" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
$99.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIB12STCK 12" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
$149.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIB14STCK 14" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
$199.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIB16STCK 16" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
$249.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIB21STCK 21" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
$349.99 / Each
- AvaMix PIBBRT Blade Removal Tool for IB Series Immersion Blenders
$14.99 / Each
Choose the AvaMix IB18 immersion blender for superior power and versatility in your commercial kitchen.
Make short work of chopping, mixing, or blending jobs right in the bowl or stock pot with this variable speed heavy-duty immersion blender! Boasting a 18" stainless steel blending shaft that allows you to blend, crush, chop, and puree foods with ease, this heavy-duty blender is a versatile tool that every commercial kitchen needs.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Variable Speed, 1 1/4 hp Motor
This blender features a variable speed mechanism that lets you adjust the RPM with an easy turn of the dial on the handle. This makes it convenient and user-friendly to set the perfect speed for your recipe. Great for soups, sauces, batters, or mousses, the 1 1/4 hp motor can blend products at up to 18,000 RPM with ease. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation and comes with a long power cord that won't restrict your movement. It is capable of blending up to 42 gallons of product.
For safety, the unit requires that two buttons to be pressed to start it, but once running the enable button can be released and the unit is controlled just using the power button. The ergonomic handle design and controls make handling and using the blender easy for employees of all skill levels. Additionally, cooling fans on the housing ensure that this unit will stand up to any commercial kitchen without overheating!
Stainless Steel Components
AvaMix IB series blenders are designed for durability, with a sturdy motor housing and stainless steel used on key components like the blade and blender shaft. This gives peace of mind that your blender will perform to expectations.
18" Quick-Connect Shaft
The 18" long blending shaft easily detaches from the base. For added versatility, you can use any other size blending shaft or whisk attachment (sold separately) with any AvaMix IB series blender base.
- Length:32 Inches
- Width:4 3/4 Inches
- Depth:10 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsAvaMix IBW10 Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Immersion Blender with 10" Whisk - 1 1/4 HP
$429.99 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register