This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
BFM Seating LWC7218WABUV Princeton Walnut Beechwood School House Side Chair with 2" Burgundy Vinyl Seat
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Ideal seating solution for indoor restaurants, bars, and bistros
- 2" padded seat for unmatched comfort
- Curved, school house-style backrest adds a decorative touch while offering optimal spinal support
- Back and frame have an attractive, natural grain and warm, walnut finish
- Beechwood construction is more resistant to scratches and chipping than traditional wood products
- Leg braces provide added support for a sturdy, stable foundation
- Plastic floor guides help protect floors and keep unwanted noise to a minimum
- 250 lb. weight capacity
|BFM Seating LWC7218WABUV Specs|
|Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Seat Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Seat Depth||17 Inches|
|Height Style||Standard Height|
|Seat Height||18 1/2 Inches|
BFM Seating LWC7218WABUV Details
Complete the dining area in your restaurant, bar, or bistro with this BFM Seating LWB7218WABUV Princeton walnut beechwood school house side chair with 2" burgundy vinyl seat! Not only does it boast a padded seat for unmatched comfort, it also has a curved, school house-style backrest for optimal spinal support. Plus, the back and frame have an attractive, natural grain and warm, walnut finish that complement the burgundy vinyl perfectly.
Made of durable beechwood, this side chair is more resistant to scratches and chipping than traditional wood products. Its leg braces provide added support for a sturdy, stable foundation, while its plastic leg glides protect floors from scuff marks and slide smoothly, helping to keep loud, unwanted noise to a minimum. Add this sturdy, stylish Princeton chair to your indoor tables and ensure guests comfortably enjoy your signature drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts!
Width: 17 1/2"
Capacity: 250 lb.
Width: 17 1/2"
Height: 18 1/2"
This item is compliant with the flammability standards set by California Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register