Beverage-Air HBRF49G-1-B 52" Horizon Series Two Section Dual Temperature Reach-In Refrigerator / Freezer with Glass Doors and LED Lighting
- Bottom mounted compressors for easy maintenance
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 6 adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves in total
- Self closing doors with stay open feature; anti-microbial door handles
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air HBRF49G-1-B Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Amps - Freezer||10.9|
|Amps - Refrigerator||5.8|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/2 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/3 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-15 - -10 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBRF49G-1-B Details
This Beverage Air HBRF49G-1-B Horizon series dual temperature 2 section solid glass door combination refrigerator and freezer is perfect all of your fresh ingredients close at hand, while having convenient access to your frozen foods as well! The Low E, energy efficient glass doors offer maximum visibility of your products, which increases work efficiency in your kitchen. Thanks to its self-contained refrigeration system, the refrigerated (left) side of this unit maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the freezer (right) side maintains temperatures between -10 and -15 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. A stainless steel interior and exterior ensure years of reliable service, and to make maximum use of its spacious interior, it also comes with (3) 1/2" adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves per section. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system. Plus, to promote ergonomics and ease maintenance, the compressors are bottom mounted.
- 1/3 hp (refrigerator) and 1/2 hp (freezer) bottom mounted compressors; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerator utilizes R-134a refrigerant and freezer utilizes R-404A refrigerant
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves per section; adjustable in 1/2" increments
- LED interior lighting
- Anti-microbial door handles
- Self closing doors with stay open feature when opened past 120 degrees
- Automatic defrost system; automatic condensate evaporator
- 6" heavy duty casters (2 with brakes)
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register