Beverage-Air DD50HC-B-138 Four Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (2) 1/2 size kegs
- 4 all-stainless steel taps and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Includes door locks for added safety
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need View All Items
San Jamar KLP200 Kleen Plug 2 1/4" Beer Tap Plug - 5/Pack
plus $10.99 / Pack
Beverage-Air 406-072A Stainless Steel Turbo Beer Tap for Direct Draw Units
$462.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$978.81 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-063A 4 Tap Wine Tower - 3" Column
$1,141.87 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$326.56 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-055A 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$553.88 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$310.17 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-909A Slide-On Draft Arm Faucet Lock for Standard Beer Faucets
$129.99 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD50HC-B-138 Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||19.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DD50HC-B-138 Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system, this Beverage-Air DD50HC-B-138 four tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. This kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later! This kegerator can hold (2) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Width: 50 1/2"
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 19.8 cu. ft.
Width: 46 1/2"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:business kegs sleek pretty part order hold great friend fridge
This fridge is great for keeping your kegs cold. The best part is that it can hold 2 kegs and has a sleek look to it.
I saw this product in my friend business & is pretty cool, now I am going to order for my business and hope bring us a surprise
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register