Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
- Rapidly fill pitchers of your best-selling brews
- Sleek stainless steel finish
- Includes (2) 5' x 3/16" hoses with a 3/16" tailpiece
- 10 1/4" faucet height
- Tap handles sold separately
You May Also Need
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Details
Keeping up with drink orders can be a challenging task during happy hour and other busy times at your bar or restaurant, but the Micro Matic D4743SGPSS shotgun tower can boost your efficiency and help make long lines a thing of the past! Especially important when running draft specials, this tower makes filling pitchers twice as fast thanks to the close proximity of the faucets that allows you to dispense beer from two faucets simultaneously instead of just one. Or, if draft variety is a larger concern, this unit can also be used as a standard tower and dispense different brews to give your customers a selection to choose from. And thanks to its air-cooled configuration that keeps the hoses chilled inside of the tower, your beer is sure to dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
This 2 tap shotgun tower features a sleek polished stainless steel finish that is sure to complement your bar's existing taps without pitting or chipping like chrome. The unit ships with a variety of extras that make installation a breeze, including two 5' x 3/16" hoses with a hex nut and neoprene washer that are brewery-approved so you can be confident they won't be damaged by normal cleaning products like some others on the market. The two faucets each come with a PTFE lever washer for smooth, consistent performance and simple operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome-plated bonnet, shaft and collar. To save you a trip to the hardware store, it even comes with a mounting gasket and other mounting hardware!
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register