Earn up to $163.48 back (16,348 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Black finish with 2 solid doors
- 4 epoxy-coated shelves included
- Fluorescent interior lighting; Food rated
- Can hold up to (300) 12 oz. bottles, (325) 12 oz. cans, or (288) long neck bottles
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-F-B-27 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||12.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-F-B-27 Details
The Beverage-Air (Bev Air) BB48HC-1-F-B-27 48" back bar refrigerator will increase efficiency and profits at your bar, club, or restaurant! Constructed to hold two standard kegs while taking up minimal space, this back bar refrigerator features solid doors with magnetic gaskets for an optimum seal as well as a 90 degree stay-open feature and a lock for security.
The Beverage-Air BB48YF-1-B-27 48" back bar refrigerator has two solid doors, a black, wear-resistant vinyl exterior and a stainless steel top. The interior is stainless steel with radius corners for easy cleaning. The reinforced floor, made from heavy-duty stainless steel, will provide long lasting service! Four durable epoxy-coated shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or juices for faster service on busy nights.
This back bar refrigerator's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
- Galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling, stainless steel floor
- Fluorescent interior lighting
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/4 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Automatic condensation removal
- 2 solid doors, 4 epoxy-coated shelves
This unit requires an electrical connection of 115V.
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 12.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B 48" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-B 48" Black Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B-27 48" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register