Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" Black Counter Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Other Available Styles:
- 33 cu. ft. capacity
- Includes (6) adjustable shelves
- Maintains 30 - 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can hold up to (606) 12 oz. bottles, (716) 12 oz. cans, or (536) long neck bottles
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V, 7.2 amps
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 403-584D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
$131.25 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C26-017A 3" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$276.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-719C Wire Shelf Divider
$44.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-582D Epoxy Coated Center Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
$131.25 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-583D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
$131.25 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$32.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C26S015A 6" Adjustable Legs for Beer Dispensers - 6/Set
$402.00 / Set
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B Specs|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Capacity||33 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B Details
Providing customers at your bar, club, or restaurant with fast and dependable thirst-quenching service is easier than ever thanks to the Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" back bar refrigerator! Constructed to hold four standard kegs while taking up minimal space, this back bar refrigerator features self-closing solid doors with magnetic gaskets for an optimum seal and a lock for security.
The Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" back bar refrigerator has a black, wear resistant vinyl exterior and a durable, 2" thick stainless steel work top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and galvanized walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy duty stainless steel to provide long-lasting service. Six adjustable shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or mixers for faster service on busy nights.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" back bar refrigerator with 3 solid doors requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 33 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:large steel stainless size mixers juice hold Great fits existing
This unit fits in with existing stainless steel tables!! Very large size will hold a large variety of canned beverages!! Great for storing back up juice and mixers!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register