Earn up to $174.40 back (17,440 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Designed to chill and hold wine at 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior front; galvanized interior walls and ceiling with stainless steel floor
- Self-closing sliding doors have a stay-open feature, locks, and magnetic door gaskets
- LED interior light allows for easy viewing of product
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-S-WINE Specs|
|Interior Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 Inches|
|Capacity||12.4 cu. ft.|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||40 - 60 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Below Counter|
|Type|| Back Bar|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-S-WINE Details
Keep your bar fully stocked on the busiest nights with the help of this BB48HC-1-GS-S-WINE 48" stainless steel sliding glass door back bar wine refrigerator. Designed with a stainless steel exterior front and galvanized steel interior, this unit is easy to clean and is durable for use in your commercial business. The galvanized steel top is ideal for use under existing millwork. Plus, its reinforced floor and door sills minimize damages to the cabinet from routine loading and unloading of product. A layer of foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation also adds structural strength to the cabinet and increases its efficiency.
To help you find product quickly and increase visibility, this refrigerator also has LED lighting on its interior. Adjustable shelves make it easy to organize and store product in an optimal fashion for operation. Its sliding doors require zero space in front to open, making it perfect for limited footprint environments. The useful doors are designed to be self-closing, and magnetic gaskets help them fully close every time. The latter two features allow employees to simply open the doors, grab product, and focus on providing fast service to guests.
Running on 1/4 hp, this unit boasts a balanced forced-air refrigeration system that chills your items faster. It uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent and cool temperature, ranging from 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature is perfect for storing beverages or even chilling white wines (41-50 degrees Fahrenheit) or red wines (50-64 degrees Fahrenheit). This unit requires a 115V electrical connection and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Depth: 23 5/8"
Capacity: 12.4 cu. ft.
Width: 36 1/4"
Depth: 18 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B 48" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-B 48" Black Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B-27 48" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register