Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27-ALT 48" Stainless Steel Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Left Side Compressor
Other Available Styles:
- Glass doors and LED lights for product visibility
- Holds up to (300) 12 oz. bottles, (325) 12 oz. cans, or (288) long neck bottles
- Left-side compressor
- 2" thick stainless steel top and heavy-duty stainless steel floor; left side compressor
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 1/4 hp; 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,197.22 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.69 / Each
Beverage-Air LBD2-24L 24" Two-Tiered Liquor Display with Built-In LED Lighting - 9" Deep
plus $652.93 / Each
Beverage-Air LBD2-36L 36" Two-Tiered Liquor Display with Built-In LED Lighting - 9" Deep
plus $966.96 / Each
Beverage-Air LBD2-48L 48" Two-Tiered Liquor Display with Built-In LED Lighting - 9" Deep
plus $1,208.70 / Each
Beverage-Air LBD2-72L 72" Two-Tiered Liquor Display with Built-In LED Lighting - 9" Deep
plus $1,788.57 / Each
Beverage-Air LBD3-24L 24" Three-Tiered Liquor Display with Built-In LED Lighting - 13 1/2" Deep
plus $894.67 / Each
Beverage-Air LBD3-36L 36" Three-Tiered Liquor Display with Built-In LED Lighting - 13 1/2" Deep
plus $1,112.31 / Each
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27-ALT Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 Inches|
|Capacity||12.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
Alternate Condenser Location
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27-ALT Details
Keep beverages cold and ready to serve in your bar with this Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27-ALT stainless steel glass door back bar refrigerator with a stainless steel top and left side compressor! Designed with galvanized steel walls and a durable, heavy-duty stainless steel floor, this unit's cabinet construction prevents damages from routine loading and unloading of bottles, cans, or kegs; this particular model can hold up to 2 full-size kegs. The stainless steel interior floor will also resist corrosion from spills and leaks. The top of this refrigerator is finished with a 2" stainless steel top that can be used as extra countertop and work space.
To show off your products and provide easy access to the contents of the cooler, this model has glass doors. The doors are self-closing so staff don't need to worry about pushing the doors closed during busy service times, and the doors also stay open when needed to make loading the refrigerator easier. Also, door locks are standard to help you secure your stock after hours. Inside, this model has 2 epoxy coated shelves per section for a total of 4 shelves to help you organize your beverage products and bright, cool LED lighting for merchandising and to help workers find what they need in dark bar areas.
Running on 1/4 hp, this unit boasts a balanced forced-air refrigeration system that chills your items faster. It uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent and cool temperature. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Full electronic controls help your staff to keep tabs on the unit's performance and make adjustments as necessary. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Capacity: 12.4 cu. ft.
Width: 36 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register