Earn up to $168.66 back (16,866 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Keeps product chilled between 30-45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features automatic condensation removal
- Self-closing doors include key locks for better product control
- Can hold up to (300) 12 oz. bottles, (325) 12 oz. cans, or (288) long neck bottles
- Glass doors and LED lights add better product visibility
|Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||12.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27 Details
Satisfy customers on the spot and serve up cold refreshing beverages thanks to this Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27 48" stainless steel glass door back bar refrigerator. With its spacious design, this refrigerator can hold up to (2) half barrel kegs. It also comes with 4 shelves for optimal product organization. The refrigeration system is specifically designed to keep drinks cool between 30-45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made from durable stainless steel, this refrigerator is durable enough to handle frequent use and easy to clean. The doors include key locks and are self-closing with magnetic door gaskets to ensure full closure each time. Its glass design and interior LED lighting illuminate products for better visibility. Inside, the unit comes with 4 coated wire shelves for optimal organization.
Equipped with a 1/4 hp compressor, this model uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent temperature range inside the cabinet. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 12.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B 48" Black Underbar Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-B 48" Black Underbar Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB48HC-1-GS-B-27 48" Black Counter Height Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register