This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
BakerStone Stainless Steel Commercial Grill Top Pizza Oven with Pizza Oven Peel, Cutter, and 12" Aluminum Tray
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Instantly transforms your grill top into a pizza oven without added installation or labor costs
- Internal temperature reaches up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accessories kit includes everything needed to accompany your pizza oven
- Peel features a wood handle for better gripping
- Cutter's 4" stainless steel blade slices through pizza and pie crusts
For a perfectly cooked pizza in your Bakerstone pizza box, check out these simple instructions.
See how to assemble your BakerStone pizza oven box. Every step is carefully explained and demonstrated to ensure a hassle-free assembly.
The BakerStone pizza oven box is a fast and efficient way to make gourmet pizzas. All you need is a grill and you are ready to bake delicious pizzas in less then 5 minutes!
Get a better understanding of how the pizza oven boxes from BakerStone work! See how different kinds of heat are used and how they spread to evenly heat your pizza oven boxes.
|BakerStone COM12PZKT Specs|
|Length||22 7/8 Inches|
|Width||16 3/8 Inches|
|Height||6 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Length||15 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||3 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
Pizza Oven Accessory Kits
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How can I properly care for this pizza peel?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces as this increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
- How do I clean this pizza oven box?
- To clean your pizza oven box, turn each burner to high and let the box sit for 15 minutes. This will allow any excess debris to burn off. Use the end of your spatula or metal pizza peel to scrape off any excess stuck-on food particles. Simply scrape and push particles to the back, vented area to burn off. If needed, wipe box down with a damp towel once the box is completely cool. Do not use soap or detergent or allow the box to soak.
- How do I cook other items besides pizza in this oven pizza box?
- Only pizza or bread dough should come in contact with the ceramic stones inside this oven box. Foods that contain fat, oil, or butter including olive oil coated vegetables, meats, or cookies, should never be placed directly on the stones. Instead, use a metal baking pan, sheet, or cast-iron skillet as a barrier between your food and the stones. This will prevent the stones from absorbing fats and oils, which could result in smoking, odors, staining, and unwanted flavors.
- Can I use this oven pizza box inside?
- Yes, this pizza oven can be used on a commercial 3-burner charboiler as long as it sits under a hood.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
BakerStone COM12PZKT Details
Instantly upgrade your menu with this BakerStone stainless steel commercial grill top pizza oven with pizza oven peel, cutter, and 12" aluminum tray! This compact, revolutionary box harnesses the power of your grill to mimic the effects of a traditional pizza oven without the added hassle and cost of installation, labor, or extensive upkeep. Offer up artisanal flatbreads and personalized calzones at your microbrewery, or create a personalized pizza station at your next outdoor catered event. With an internal temperature of up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, it only takes 2-4 minutes to produce a pizzeria quality product sure to please patrons.
This NSF listed pizza oven features an attractive, durable, and easy to clean stainless steel exterior. The thermometer is located on the top for easy and instant identification. This oven utilizes pizza stone material and a combination of radiant, convective, and conductive heat to quickly and precisely cook your fresh foods. When transporting the oven, the included side handles make it easy to lift on or off your grill once properly cooled.
To use, place your pizza oven on top of any outdoor 3-burner or larger gas grill. Set the burners to high, and simply wait 15 to 20 minutes until the needle in the thermometer moves to the flame icon. Using a pizza peel, launch the uncooked pizza into the oven and allow the crust to set up for about 1 minute. Rotate the pizza a quarter of a turn every 45 seconds to get an even, golden brown cook on the crust. Once cooked, simply remove and serve!
To complete your pizza preparation, this piece includes an aluminum pizza peel, cutter, and aluminum tray. The aluminum peel features a wooden handle for easy handling while a 10" handle ensures a safe, sturdy grasp. Its blade keeps the peel balanced and makes it easy to maneuver your pies.
After taking your pizza out of the oven, slide it on to the included aluminum tray. It has a wide rim to hold the pizza in place during transport, slicing, and serving. Its rolled edges also eliminate any hard-to-clean openings, cutting down your cleanup time and optimizing the overall sanitation of your venue's servingware. Before serving, use the 4" pizza cutter to easily slice through any crust. Its one-piece, molded plastic handle offers a safe and comfortable grip which makes the cutter easy to maneuver and control.
- Grill top pizza oven
- 12" x 14" aluminum pizza peel
- 4" pizza cutter
- 12" aluminum pizza tray
Pizza Oven Dimensions:
Overall Length: 23"
Overall Width: 16 3/8"
Overall Height: 6 3/4"
Interior Length: 15"
Interior Width: 13 3/4"
Interior Height: 3"
People Talk About:party little heat Great fun enjoy effort eat course cooking
Great product. Of course you could always heat your oven up to 500 with a baker's stone, but what's the fun in that? This takes a little practice to get the pizza off the peel but it's well worth the effort since you can eat your mistakes. Love having a party where everyone makes their own -- this way I can enjoy the party without cooking all the time.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register