Other Available Fuel Types:
- May be stacked two high
- 6 3/4" interior deck height
- 7-gauge hot rolled steel legs
- 70,000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$138.49 / Set
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Caster
$45.49 / Each
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 18 oz. Nukleen Oven / Grill Cleaner - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Caster with Brake
$49.49 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
|Bakers Pride DS-805 NAT GAS Specs|
|Width||65 1/4 Inches|
|Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Deck Width||48 Inches|
|Deck Depth||36 Inches|
|Deck Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||300 - 650 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||70,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride DS-805 NAT GAS Details
The Bakers Pride DS-805 Super Deck GS/DS Series natural gas single deck oven is designed for high volume pizza and all-purpose operations.
For a cooler outer temperature and consistent interior temperature, this pizza deck oven features a fully insulated, heavy gauge, type 403 stainless steel exterior and a high-heat resistant, 16-gauge aluminized steel interior with a hearth stone deck. Its spring-balanced doors are also fully insulated with easy-to-grip tubular steel handles.
Each single deck pizza oven features a 300-650 degree Fahrenheit thermostat with independent, operator-controlled top and bottom heat controls.
The Bakers Pride DS-805 Super Deck GS/DS Series gas deck oven is designed with a combination gas control that incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety and pressure regulator. Its easily removable, slide-out, heavy-duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame uniformly in the burner chamber.
Overall: 65 1/4"W x 43"D x 54 3/4"H
Deck Size: 48"W x 36"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride DS-805 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register